Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't we have 7 characters?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Why can't we have 7 characters? 7 characters would make it so you would have each school (unless you're somebody who likes all your characters the same school). That made it hard for me to choose if my new character, Victoria Fireshield would be fire or myth. I think that KingsIsle should let us have one more character.

Nicole Jadesword Level 19 sorcerer
Laura Iceheart Level 19 thaumaturge
Victoria Fireshield Level 3 pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
Why can't we have 7 characters? 7 characters would make it so you would have each school (unless you're somebody who likes all your characters the same school). That made it hard for me to choose if my new character, Victoria Fireshield would be fire or myth. I think that KingsIsle should let us have one more character.

Nicole Jadesword Level 19 sorcerer
Laura Iceheart Level 19 thaumaturge
Victoria Fireshield Level 3 pyromancer

I agree 7 wizards for 7 schools I had to start a new account not wanting to delete any I have already

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:

I have to agree with Rihanna on this one. We should be able to create one wizard from each available school. I have no intention of creating a second account, just so I can complete the set.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 17 (Journeyman Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Initiate Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 12 (Initiate Pyromancer)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I have 18 characters personally, so there is no real limit...what it depends on is if you want to get a second account (or 3rd like myself) and delete (which I have also done).

This is the same quandry that I have when I go out...do I minimalize my monies spent by going to a burger spot or go someplace nice. Heck, just eating at a burger spot vs someplace nice allows me to pay the yearly on all three accounts...and burgers every once an awhile aren't bad.