Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

secret shops and pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
hey every one Sean Shadowrider here with a question... how do i get the magician rat from marylebone ? i wont one REELY bad so if anyone can answer that question that wood be grate... wall I'm on the subject i wont to know IF there are secret shops in other worlds then just krokotopia, see ya.

Administrator
Krokotopia is not the only world with secrets. Wizard City and Marleybone also contain hidden spell trainers, young Wizard.

As for the Rat Magician pet, if you cannot find it at the Bazaar, then start your adventures in Counterweight East.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
thx Professor Greyrose :) :D i almost went to counterwaite west! and now i remember the spell trainers in wizard city and marylebone, thx agen

Community Leader
Greyrose i would like to add this
Thank you

zinthow ,
Once at the top of east dont leave run down to last room then back up keep fighting them till you win pet ;) got to love respawning

Hope this helps

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
thx every one. (i dont have it yet) i saw somwere else it said conter watte west! i was on the dongeun for 3 houres!!! (and i do know about responding :) ) well i thank you all i WILL get that pet tomaro o and one last thing i cant remember is the only secret traner in wizars city the one at the fare grownds? or are there more secret shops and traners? see ya!

Sean Shadowrider lvl 37 death/ storm wizard