Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why not just combind Rank and Free PVP arena

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010

I don't understand why not just combind Rank and free pvp arena players together. why seperate the 2?

I hate when i go to sign up for rank there is maybe 10-20 people on the list waiting for a match to start and then when I join I have wait like 30 minutes for a match to begin due to lack of rank players.

Next I go look at the free pvp players list and there is like over 400 people on the list waiting for matches, and there matches start much quickly.

Why not just combind the 2 arena together? Just let it all be "Rank" but people who subscribe will gain arena tickets over non subscribers.

It makes no sence to keep players seperated just because some are subscribers and the others are not.

There must be a way to get rid of the segregation of players to combind just one big arena where everyone can fight anyone.

Just have everyone can join "Rank" but subscribers and day pass user can gain "Arena Tickets" but free players dont.

Also you can make it where if free players make rank like warlord. They can buy arena gear with crowns if they want.

Yea just arena gear can be purchase 2 ways. Arena Tickets or Crowns.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
1. They separate them cause some people don't want to lose rank if they lose.

2. It is not segregation, only another benefit people who pay can get.

3. You can purchase arena gear both ways, but one works in a arena only, and the other is stat-less unless you stitch.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
dude, no.

obviously you dont comprehend why there are to different arenas.
there is one called the practice arena, where people(ur never gonna guess this) practice.
then there is another called the ranked arena where it is ranked and points and tickets are given(or taken).
its not "segregation" between subscribers and non subscribers.
a non subscriber and a subsriber can be in the same match in a practice.
ranked is for pvp fanatics subscribers.
you go into a ranked pvp for a ranked match.
you go into a practice pvp for a practice match.
im a subscriber, and i do practices a lot.
the only catch is that nonsubscribers can not rank pvp.
i understand ur frustration with having to wait so long to get a match in rank, but this isnt the rite way to get it fixed.
and by the way, pvp gear is strictly for pvp and is only for arena tickets.
if arena gear became crown buyable, it would beat the point of arena tickets, which would beat the point of pvp.
if one more good thing becomes crown buyable i am not gonna be happy.
these stupid crowns have ruined a wut-used-to-be-good game

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
dude, no.

obviously you dont comprehend why there are to different arenas.
there is one called the practice arena, where people(ur never gonna guess this) practice.
then there is another called the ranked arena where it is ranked and points and tickets are given(or taken).
its not "segregation" between subscribers and non subscribers.
a non subscriber and a subsriber can be in the same match in a practice.
ranked is for pvp fanatics subscribers.
you go into a ranked pvp for a ranked match.
you go into a practice pvp for a practice match.
im a subscriber, and i do practices a lot.
the only catch is that nonsubscribers can not rank pvp.
i understand ur frustration with having to wait so long to get a match in rank, but this isnt the rite way to get it fixed.
and by the way, pvp gear is strictly for pvp and is only for arena tickets.
if arena gear became crown buyable, it would beat the point of arena tickets, which would beat the point of pvp.
if one more good thing becomes crown buyable i am not gonna be happy.
these stupid crowns have ruined a wut-used-to-be-good game

Not only would it beat the point, the arena takes away all your mana so you only use it in arena.