Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

good secondaries for life

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
greetings.
i have just started a new life that im going to use majorly in pvp 2v2,and a bit of 1v1.
have not used an training pionts yet,
and i am wondering wut some good secondaries for him are.
i know probbaly ice up to tower shield, but i cant think of anything else.
wut should i follow?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Death and ice. You will need feint as a life wizard, trust me. And of course tower shield. People say life is weak, but you'd be amazed at what they can do with life, death, and ice.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
see, thats wut i thought, but then i remembered that life wasnt exaclty for attacking.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Yah but with life trap, blade, and the spirit trap/blade + feint+ clothing boosts + centaur= at least 2700 damage to even 3000 damage. Which for a life person, its pretty good since they also have the healing power and stuff.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
If you have enough points, but I would go until you have feint and tower shield, and then see how much you have left point-wise. That would also be good for a life....or get some shields from Sabrina Greenstar. Since in pvp, they always target the life one first, and you are most likely to get an element (storm, ice, fire). You will already have a death/myth shield and a life/myth from death AND life if you go with death, too. So yah.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
ok. so theres all together 18 training points in the game. (20 after expansion).

so heres wut im lookin at,
7 following death up to feint.
5 following ice up to tower.
3 following balance up to weakness.
2 for spiritual stuff.
1 for reshufle.

after expansion:
1 for infection.
1 for new balance dispell (as seen in test realms).

correct?

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Storm since the attacks make up for your lack of attacking.
Lucas Drakebloom
level 38
ice wizard
Crusher Crusher

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
yes, i did consider storm for a bit, then i thought about it, remembered the poor accuracy, and how i would be attacking with a type my equipment/ blade/ traps didnt boost... and i reconsidered. xD

Survivor
May 29, 2010
How about 3v3 and 4v4?
What are good secondaries for life in 3v3, 4v4?
Is Undead and spirit trap/blade still important?

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
i think in 3v3 and 4v4, attacking becomes less important. you are now the healer that every one goes to all extremes to keep alive(or if your the opponent, dead). have rings/ athames that up outgoing healing. ice is important no matter which road you take. up to tower shield. from there, in 3v3 and 4v4 you should focus on spells that hinder the enemy without actually attacking it. dispell, weakness, infection, traps for your buddies, shields for your self/ buddies. lay on a bunch of these, and when your team needs healing, heal. rebirth highly reccomended.
this is the way of a 3v3 and/ or 4v4 theurgist.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
I would suggest getting both Spirit Blade and Elemental Blade from the balance school, but then getting all storm.

Wolf Mistbreath
Level 46 Ice Wizard

Defender
Jun 11, 2009