Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I LITERALLY CANT FINISH MUSHOO!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Please help me and my sister play and i asked for some help while defeating the plague oni and as we were fighting i died and right after i died she killed him during the same turn so i didnt get credit for the quest. And now i have to go back and kill him but HE ISNT THERE So i tried switching realms, not there, i tried leaving and going back through the instance, not there, and i tried logging off and back off, NOT THERE, PLEASE HELP!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Just got on this morning and i think the dungen has reset... hopefully i can do this!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Minishcap22 wrote:
Please help me and my sister play and i asked for some help while defeating the plague oni and as we were fighting i died and right after i died she killed him during the same turn so i didnt get credit for the quest. And now i have to go back and kill him but HE ISNT THERE So i tried switching realms, not there, i tried leaving and going back through the instance, not there, and i tried logging off and back off, NOT THERE, PLEASE HELP!

Did you try logging off for a long time? How about going into another dungeon?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010