Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tech support help: LOST quest in drake hatche

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Hi,

I was doing quests in the drake hatchery. I was supposed to use a crystal stand. I teleported to Leesha soulcloud who was at that crystal stand and who had just used it.

When I teleported to her, my dragonspyre quest vanished. The ONLY one I have is to defeat pirate ravagers and it's an optional quest.

This is not good. I was well underway through the hatchery and now I have no quests at all> I am stuck and cannot move further. Please help. I'm a subscription player and I cannot proceed in the dragonspyre story.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
cutiekinz wrote:
Hi,

I was doing quests in the drake hatchery. I was supposed to use a crystal stand. I teleported to Leesha soulcloud who was at that crystal stand and who had just used it.

When I teleported to her, my dragonspyre quest vanished. The ONLY one I have is to defeat pirate ravagers and it's an optional quest.

This is not good. I was well underway through the hatchery and now I have no quests at all> I am stuck and cannot move further. Please help. I'm a subscription player and I cannot proceed in the dragonspyre story.

Send a note to Mr. Lincoln, the close interaction of another player may have caused the glitch and support can correct the problem.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sounds like you should send an e-mail to Support@wizard101.com and explain all of this to them. They could probably fix it for you.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010

there is only 2 spots that doesnt show up in quest arrow when it gets lost in the drake hatchery.

You were doing that dragon (Kimerith Winderhammer) and his dragon rider (Tomar Skyblade) quest with the crystal where he can see his old friend again.

Just go back to one of them where the crystal is either you forget to get the cystal where the dragon is, Kimerith or where the dragon rider is Tomar.

Lot of people lose that quest also, and I have also in the past.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
tkoaries3 wrote:

there is only 2 spots that doesnt show up in quest arrow when it gets lost in the drake hatchery.

You were doing that dragon (Kimerith Winderhammer) and his dragon rider (Tomar Skyblade) quest with the crystal where he can see his old friend again.

Just go back to one of them where the crystal is either you forget to get the cystal where the dragon is, Kimerith or where the dragon rider is Tomar.

Lot of people lose that quest also, and I have also in the past.

That is not always the case, when the connection problem happened recently I lost that VERY quest (not that anyone will do anything about it, its been over a week now and I have begged them to fix it) The button does NOT show up in windhammers place the gray question mark stays on silverdrake telling you to take the reins to windhammer and tomar does NOTHING at all...so its not that simple