Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard energy powers

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
You all know that stuff that flies around with wings and when you teleport right?

Well what if we had cooler versions of that called wizard energy or aura

So like in celestia you could go to this guru crab or shark guy and he would give you a couple of missions no more then 10 to master the new ability.

Aura could look like fire all around you to you being covered in a shelll of ice to being covered in an icy red and blue flame.

Mission #1

Aura introduction

Young wizard, you have come a long way to be in this world. Where do you come from? Wizard City of course then you must be well versed in the arts of magic. Are you not?

Mission #2

Well a friend of Ambrose is a friend of mine young wizard. In Wizard City i suppose you do not have AURA. What you dont know what in the spiral Aura is? Well Aura is the magical energy that surrounds any being with magical energy. Aura also can tell you the school(s) of the opponent. Aura once activated protects you from getting caught into a battle, highly increases your power pip chance, increases damage of attacks and effects of non attack spells, strenghthens your physical attacks which i will get into later, and generally looks really how do you put it in your language...? COOL!

Mission #3

To learn Aura you must first take this quiz on your aura type.

#1 Would you rather use your aura to help others or for your own personal gain?

(Help others) (personal gain)

#2 Would you want your aura to focus on strength or defense?

(strength) (defense)

#3 Which do you think is stronger?

(fire) (ice) (lightning) (water) (spirit)

#4 What do you think would be a better ability to have

(healing) (massive attack) (massive defense) (support-accuracy,pips, attack down-up, defense down-up) (well rounded)

#5 Which of the 2 is stronger

( GIant blast) ( An ultimate physical attack)

#6 Which combonation would you prefer?

(speed,strength) (speed, ability to fly) (strength,fly) (well rounded)

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
niceeeee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but maybe it will only getting caught from battle 50% of the time and it increases as you level. like for examply im like lvl 56 the aura protector will be 56% or however you do the quiz.

-Taylor WaterGem
Lvl 50 GrandMaster "Raven" Necromancer

Historian
May 15, 2009
i like the idea but it seems a bit too uberpowered
here is my idea

we get a new energy called aura
you get an aura percentage as well
while in fights when ever you cast a healing or attack you have a chance of using your aura
when you cast a spell if it allows you to use your aura say you have like 25% aura
then if used like on a stayr its healing ability would boost by 25%
BUT the catch is the higher your aura is less chances you have of using it
at 100% it should only happen around 20% of the time
this effectively prevents al almost constant plus 100% bonus in attack or healing while still allowing you a moderate bonus in power

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Question #1 answer #1---Your aura
Attack-+10
or
Defense-+10

Q2 -+10 attack
or
(resist)Defense-+10

Q3