Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Hey everybody my name is Wolf and i am a level 15 Death and my secondary is Life. I just wanted to know what the fight with Malistaire is like. Is he really hard? Is my wizard gonna stand a chance with a Death/Life combo? What school is he?(most likely death but im not completely sure) Does he have super powerful spells? What does he drop? Do you get a lot of xp and gold from him? Is he in a dungeon? If so how many levels/floors does it have? Does he have henchman? If so what school, spells, and life do they use/have? What are they? Please answer my questions I am in Krokotopia right now and I just want to know what I will be up against in a few worlds. Please help!

Defender
May 24, 2009
well malastire has 10,000 health I forgot if he had any minions but i know his wife sylvia drake appers and helps you and he uses death and fire maybe other things I dont know. He is in a dungeon that will take probaly more than 1 hour.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Hello! I am a Grandmaster and I will be happy to answer all your questions!

1. Malistaire has 10,000 life. He may seem hard to you right now, but he is easy as you become a Grandmaster. You will see once you get there!

2. As death, you will do very well on Malistaire when you use your prism. So you will get a major boost!

3. He is death, yes.

4. If you call vampire, banshee, skeletal pirate, and his regular which is about 150-360 "super hard", then I guess he is super hard!

5. He drops 45+ gear and he drops a special robe for each school (part of a gear set known as your Grandmaster gear) as well as a Malistaire athame and ring, some reagents, a crate of chickens, and some more items which are not very useful.

6. You get xp, yes, but I forgot how much. It is pretty much like everything else in Dragonspyre. Yes, good gold.

7. He is in a dungeon known as The Great Spyre which is a volcano. At the top of that volcano lies the Crown of Fire, also known as Malistaire's Lair, which is where he is located. It has not really "floors" but areas in the dungeon. It takes quick if you cheat and take shortcuts, but it can take awhile if you go through everything in the dungeon which includes various bosses and enemies. But I do not want to spoil it for you.

8. He has three henchmen which have about 1365 life (it is not too powerful for the world of Dragonspyre). They are death, too. They use about the same spells as Malistaire, but are weaker than him.

9. They are undead, ghost-like creatures that are quite ugly. Similar to some bosses in Grizzleheim if not the same.

I hope I answered all your questions, and if you have anymore, please do not hesitate to ask!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~ lvl 48 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
May 06, 2010
docdord wrote:
Hey everybody my name is Wolf and i am a level 15 Death and my secondary is Life. I just wanted to know what the fight with Malistaire is like. Is he really hard? Is my wizard gonna stand a chance with a Death/Life combo? What school is he?(most likely death but im not completely sure) Does he have super powerful spells? What does he drop? Do you get a lot of xp and gold from him? Is he in a dungeon? If so how many levels/floors does it have? Does he have henchman? If so what school, spells, and life do they use/have? What are they? Please answer my questions I am in Krokotopia right now and I just want to know what I will be up against in a few worlds. Please help!

dont worry about malistaire for now you have two more worlds to complete before you even go to dragon spyre so dont worry

seth firefist lvl 43 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
joey987123 wrote:
well malastire has 10,000 health I forgot if he had any minions but i know his wife sylvia drake appers and helps you and he uses death and fire maybe other things I dont know. He is in a dungeon that will take probaly more than 1 hour.
actually syliva doesn't appear anymore because that was when malistare was enchanted (he had 100,000 health when he was enchanted) instead he has 3 ghost which have 1250 health (i think) and by the looks of him on youtube, i would say you could beat him when you become lvl 35 with a lvl 48 +'s help cause thats when you get another training point and the second last (or third last) school quest...look up on youtube too see malistare

Mason Wintergarden-Myth lvl 33