Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just wanted to say:Thanks, Professor Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Oh, I just wanted to say, THANK YOU SO MUCH PROFESSOR GREYROSE! You are the best here on the Message Boards, and always answer all our questions honestly, and don't give false information. If you are reading this, Professor Greyrose, thanks!
Veiwers: If you want to add anything to this, go ahead!

Hannah Dragonsword level 43, fire

Administrator
*blushes*

Well thank you young Wizard, I do my very best.

I'm really only one single person, and I do what I can to help young Wizards who ask nicely.

I'm also available for direct consultation for those who cannot post on the message boards through email - my email is in my Message Board signature.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
I agree. It can't be easy to have to sift through all of these posts every day let alone answer some of them, as well as some of the ones on the fansites that I know you frequent. You do an excellent job handling both the praise and the negative criticism.

I want to add that Wizard 101 is a great game. I found the game just days before I suffered a devastating injury which kept from being able to work or do much of anything, really. It has been my only source of entertainment for several months now. Finally, six months later, after surgery and weeks of physical therapy, I will soon be going back to work. I will still be playing W101, but not as much as I was. I just want to say thanks for bringing me such a wonderful game and being a constant companion when I needed it most. I will always be grateful.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
ravenhecate wrote:
I agree. It can't be easy to have to sift through all of these posts every day let alone answer some of them, as well as some of the ones on the fansites that I know you frequent. You do an excellent job handling both the praise and the negative criticism.

I want to add that Wizard 101 is a great game. I found the game just days before I suffered a devastating injury which kept from being able to work or do much of anything, really. It has been my only source of entertainment for several months now. Finally, six months later, after surgery and weeks of physical therapy, I will soon be going back to work. I will still be playing W101, but not as much as I was. I just want to say thanks for bringing me such a wonderful game and being a constant companion when I needed it most. I will always be grateful.

Wizard101 is the best game I have ever played, and I hope wish you good luck back at work. :)

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I would ike to say thank you as well Professer Greyrose! You really helped a lot of people on the message boards, I am one of them. It was also helpful when you posted the quest line in order to do the level 48 life quest. Thank you so much!