Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystery School Spells!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
I think there should be spells that don't have a specific school, and any school can learn them without using Training points. The Mystery school can't be your Main School of Focus. The Mystery spell teacher should be just to the left of the Balance School Instructor in Ravenwood. His name is Arthur. (I can't spell his last name) Let me see your ideas!

Here are a few mystery spells to give you the idea:

Minor Blast
Level 1
80% hit chance
School: mystery

Deals 75 damage of no specific school

Every School Blast (Since this won't fit on the card, just put E.S.B.)
Level 10
80% hit chance
School: Mystery

Deals 250 Myth, Storm, Fire, Ice, or Balance damage, 250 Death damage and convert half to heal, or heal 250.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I would like to see an invisible creature spell a ghost-like furball (kind of like a puffle if you go on clubpenguin) who charges at the enemy doing 100 damage. lvl 15 pips 2. pizzaboy4853 school of time creater. (check my posts to learn more)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
I would like to see an invisible creature spell a ghost-like furball (kind of like a puffle if you go on clubpenguin) who charges at the enemy doing 100 damage. lvl 15 pips 2. pizzaboy4853 school of time creater. (check my posts to learn more)

First, you are not the school of time creator, people have been talking about this for always, you were just the first person to write about it.
Second, I love to see this kind of school thing.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
pizzaboy4853 wrote:
First of all, your not the time creator it is Razma1114 second there is already a spell it is called humungofrog with hair