Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Are The SMITHS!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
i've been trying for months trying to find the simiths! I can't find any of them help please

Matthew FireRider Lvl 25

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Hi,

Probably your question likely will be answered by several others before this response gets posted..

It has been a long time since my Character did those Quests..

You might want to try visting some of the various Wizard101 Fan Sites for information on completing Zeke's Quests. A good place to check out is Wizard101 Central.

You can look up "Zeke's Quests" at Sites like Wizard101 Central, or many other such sites. Or just try doing an internet search for "Zeke's Quests" perhaps along with the word "Smiths" (or some variation of this).

Hope that Helps.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
well i found all of them but i forgot where they are i find them by accident now

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Here is a list of the locations of the smiths:
The Commons=Behind one of the tents, near a tree in the fairgrounds
Golem Tower=Behind the tower, near a tree and the entrance to Dragon's Mouth (I think that's the name) Cave
Unicorn Way=Near Rattlebones Tower
Shopping District=I cant remember exactly, somewhere behind the shops on the right
Olde Town=Near the tree behind the old womans house
Cyclops Lane=Near General Akilles place
Triton Avenue=When you get across the bridge where you normally turn right for the teleporter, turn left and you will find him, either that or go straight on the other side
Firecat Alley=Near Alicane Swiftarrows place (Fireglobe Theater)
Colossus Boulevard=When you descend the ramp to get to the palace turn left and it will be there
I am not certain about all of these, so try searching "Smith Locations" on Wizard101 Central.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 49
Master
Storm

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
milo10000 wrote:
Golem Tower=Behind the tower, near a tree and the entrance to Dragon's Mouth (I think that's the name) Cave
Shopping District=I cant remember exactly, somewhere behind the shops on the right
Triton Avenue=When you get across the bridge where you normally turn right for the teleporter, turn left and you will find him, either that or go straight on the other side
Colossus Boulevard=When you descend the ramp to get to the palace turn left and it will be there
I am not certain about all of these, so try searching "Smith Locations" on Wizard101 Central.

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 49
Master
Storm
Actually the Cyclops Lane Smith is by that Fairegrounds place off to the right, and the Unicron Way Smith is somewhere by the entrance to Hedge Maze

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
milo10000 wrote:

Alex Dragonbreaker
Level 49
Master
Storm

Yah you got some wrong. Cyclops lane:

By the tents near Stormgate in the grassy areas.

Unicorn Way: By the entrance to the Hedge Maze.

Shopping District: turn through the crack between two buildings (I think the wand shop and another light-out one) it'll be by the tree.

And one you didn't say but I'll add it anyway:

Ravenwood: by the bench near the Myth school.