Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone else having this problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
i am level 49 on my balance wiz and have done every main quest and every side quest in each world except Grizzleheim and i havent level to grandmaster yet...i have went back to all the worlds and rechecked to see if there was any quests i have missed and still havent found any quest i missed. what am i doing wrong...this is like my 5th wiz

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
varnold2007 wrote:
i am level 49 on my balance wiz and have done every main quest and every side quest in each world except Grizzleheim and i havent level to grandmaster yet...i have went back to all the worlds and rechecked to see if there was any quests i have missed and still havent found any quest i missed. what am i doing wrong...this is like my 5th wiz

forgot to mention as i was in DS i noticed my level bar hardly moved at all after getting XP after each quest it started having around level 46

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
All my wizards reach the level cap before they can finish off the quests (main and side). I now know which side quests to save so I can finish all the worlds and end up just under level 50 for the new world :)

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Are you sure you did ALL of the side quests? because i thought i did too but there was a bunch in mb and in mooshu in the village of sorrow or around there that i didn't finish. Look really hard for some i bet you will find them. (hint mooshu)

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
every day since i posted this i have recechecked and rechecked at least 5x ever place, every corner and cant find a quest any where so who knows what is up with it. i have went back to as far as wizard city each time and still nothing i want leave a world until i am completly done with it before moving to the next one..i just notice when i was in dragonsyore that my level wouldnt move i would have to do at least 3 quests to get it to even move an inch it looked like i wasnt recieving the xp points after turning the quest in or the level bar didnt regonize the xp points cause it wouldnt move until the 3rd quest was turned in

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You have missed some. There are hidden bosses in MB and Mooshu. Have you done those? The ones that I remember are in Katzenstein's Lab (MB) & Tree of Life (Mooshu - 2 there). I know there are others, just can't remember where they are.

There are several quest in the jail (the place to the left, sorry can't remember name right now) in MB.

You can also can XPs by going back and fighting some of the bosses again or helping others with their quest. I wouldn't get too frustrated about.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
You definitely should have reached grandmaster before end of DS. Marleybone has a LOT of side quests as does Mooshu. The hidden bosses don't add a lot of experience points, just loot!

Be sure to look at your map when you enter an area. Generally everyone on the map will have quests for you.

Also, since the higher levels take so many more points, the movement on the bar is often not as obvious. Good luck!