Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new pet in town

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
i think you should make all of the schools HOUNDS you all ready have fire death and storm now you need myth life and ice :D please check out what you can do for this idea cya ANNA DEATHSHADE

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
wonderwand12345 wrote:
i think you should make all of the schools HOUNDS you all ready have fire death and storm now you need myth life and ice :D please check out what you can do for this idea cya ANNA DEATHSHADE

I really hate that idea. First of all HECKHOUND IS FIRE! I mean its one of our best pets but now theres death and storm

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Defender
Dec 28, 2009
wonderwand12345 wrote:

Yes, let's make a Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth and Balance leprechaun, a Life, Death, Balance, Fire, Ice, and Storm Orthurus, and etc., so everything get's repetitive! What a great idea!

(sarcasm)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
wonderwand12345 wrote:

i love that idea. and we SHOULD all get a heck hound.Especially a life hound cause i'm a life wizard.And its really not fair that only fire, death, and storn wizards get one.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
We should all get hounds. Like fire, storm, and death wizards already have one. So life, bablance, ice, and myth should have one too.
And i dont think that its fair that they get we one and the rest of us dont. So please think about updating this to wizard101.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I don't think we should do that. Each creature belongs to one school. Yes, there may be a fire heckhound and a storm heckhound but when all the pets in the game clone themselves for each school it takes the unique out of the pets. Pretty soon all the rare pets will all be found all over the place!
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 42
Ice wizard
Oni slayer