Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All the regents and gold you want

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I came across the games secret to gathering Regents, I gather so many i sell for gold and many times Zeke will tell me my gold bag is Bursting.
I want to share this with all players, weather it be gold chest or Scrap Iron or Flowers you seek you can gather all you need in a matter of a few hours or sometimes minutes.
Here is the simple answer and if you played this game long as I have you will know exactly what i am saying. "Change Realms" Take like Marleybone in Cheslea Court, use the transporters to go across the court but go to each place gather the Iron there and then switch realms and repeat. Keep going to each transporter location gather Iron and change realms.
In every Realm there is its own regents, so look at how many realms there are, and look at all the regents you can gather by going realm to realm. I gathered over 600 Scrap Iron once, It is not unuasual for me to gather over 100 easily. Then with the Scrap Iron is the Springs, they sell sometimes 200 each. I hear so many in game wishing they had more Gold, I just told you how you can make gold From Regents, and you will encounter Gold Chest along your travels realm to realm. This can be done in Wizard City or any place in the Game.
My Wizards Got rich in the Iron Business. I now buy all the Treasure cards i need, like Blades and sheilds and dont worry about my Gold level.
Game managers, I posted this to make the game more enjoyable to others, I get Bored questing, so Gathering Regents as a past time is a good way of playing. Plus from the way i see the Scrap Iron placed in the game I know you placed it there so those that learned my secret would have easy time Gathering. If you the Game managers think I am not serious then try it, Go realm to realm and use the Cheslea Transporters, see how the Iron is placed where the players will see it and gather it easily. You Intended for this to be done.
Playing Game over a year I have learned many tricks to this game, I even learned the secret to getting the Highest price for my Iron and regents, But I will not share this here, let the players toy with it and find for them self.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
This has been posted in every thread with someone upset how little of a certain item they can find.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
All I can say is I hope you're selling these reagents at the Bazaar rather than to a vendor.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
I came across the games secret to gathering Regents, I gather so many i sell for gold and many times Zeke will tell me my gold bag is Bursting.
I want to share this with all players, weather it be gold chest or Scrap Iron or Flowers you seek you can gather all you need in a matter of a few hours or sometimes minutes.
Here is the simple answer and if you played this game long as I have you will know exactly what i am saying. "Change Realms" Take like Marleybone in Cheslea Court, use the transporters to go across the court but go to each place gather the Iron there and then switch realms and repeat. Keep going to each transporter location gather Iron and change realms.
In every Realm there is its own regents, so look at how many realms there are, and look at all the regents you can gather by going realm to realm. I gathered over 600 Scrap Iron once, It is not unuasual for me to gather over 100 easily. Then with the Scrap Iron is the Springs, they sell sometimes 200 each. I hear so many in game wishing they had more Gold, I just told you how you can make gold From Regents, and you will encounter Gold Chest along your travels realm to realm. This can be done in Wizard City or any place in the Game.
My Wizards Got rich in the Iron Business. I now buy all the Treasure cards i need, like Blades and sheilds and dont worry about my Gold level.
Game managers, I posted this to make the game more enjoyable to others, I get Bored questing, so Gathering Regents as a past time is a good way of playing. Plus from the way i see the Scrap Iron placed in the game I know you placed it there so those that learned my secret would have easy time Gathering. If you the Game managers think I am not serious then try it, Go realm to realm and use the Cheslea Transporters, see how the Iron is placed where the players will see it and gather it easily. You Intended for this to be done.
Playing Game over a year I have learned many tricks to this game, I even learned the secret to getting the Highest price for my Iron and regents, But I will not share this here, let the players toy with it and find for them self.

Two things. What do you mean when zeke tells you your gold bag if bursting? Do you get a turtoial tip from zeke?
Also, what is a gold chest, what do they do?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
Darkblood1 wrote:

Two things. What do you mean when zeke tells you your gold bag if bursting? Do you get a turtoial tip from zeke?
Also, what is a gold chest, what do they do?

I am not sure, but in Big Ben, if you don't open the chests, at the end tehre are gold chests, which you may be able to open, no clue, noobs keep opening wooden ones.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009