Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare, lonely or vampire?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Ok, I might just be crazy but I think malistare is a vampire. He has pale skin, almost white, and black eyes, plus he is scary to me. (Just saying.) So i'd like to hear whatever your opinion is on this topic.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I think it is very possible that malistare is possibly a vampire. He is the death teacher, and one of the death spells are "Vampire".But, he might just be so pale because he is always in the shadows, or maybe he is depressed because of the loss of his wife. And the dark cirlces, many possible reasons. He could be sick,tired or sad.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Vamp? I dunno...seems a bit... not realistic. Not that the game is realistic in the first place, because it is totally nothing compared to life as we know it and we aren't cartoons and stuff, but....ok... where are his fangs? When has he turned into a bat? Why does he summon the Dragon Titan when he can just come and bite millions of people in the neck?

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
He's not a vampire.
He's pale because he has the secret fear that someone will stop him
His eyes are black because well, he's death
He is mad and insane over trying to get to his wife after her death so that is why he is (I dont see him as this just a little weird) scary.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
GreyG wrote:
He's not a vampire.
He's pale because he has the secret fear that someone will stop him
His eyes are black because well, he's death
He is mad and insane over trying to get to his wife after her death so that is why he is (I dont see him as this just a little weird) scary.

He is pale because that is his skin color.
His eyes are black because they are black and thats how he was made, not because he is death. He was born before he was even chosen by the school of death. So there!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
He is pale because that is his skin color.
His eyes are black because they are black and thats how he was made, not because he is death. He was born before he was even chosen by the school of death. So there!

His twin brother Cyrus has the same color skin and eyes, and he doesn't appear to be a vampire.

Just sayin'