Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rare Pets Hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2011
tylershadowgem986 on May 6, 2014 wrote:
Anybody want to hatch with me I have a charred fossil and sun serpent that I want to have good stats.

If you want to hatch answer this post

#tylershadowgem
I already have those pet's...

But if you had anything different then maybe... ^u^

Rebecca EarthShield

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
TheTattooedGirl on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
What kind of crosses does one have to make in order to receive the winged orange tabby cat pet? I am DESPERATELY searching for the answer to this! I really want one of those. :(
its not a hybrid. i have one. when/where should we meet.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
lunamoon986 on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
why do we have to pay so much for a simple hatching i don't get it!
I know right! My friend hatched with me like 4 times trying to get the polar bear pet with me and she never got it! We both spent about 200,000 gold each and she never ended up getting it. We finally gave up.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
russell1 on May 28, 2010 wrote:
80,000 gold is WAY to much gold to mix pets please change to 1,000-10,000 gold
Scratch that, i like the prices now 30,000-40,000 they are very fair in my opinion because that pet could be your best pet ever. They made the prices high for a REASON

Survivor
May 07, 2009
RainDroppedRose on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
I know right! My friend hatched with me like 4 times trying to get the polar bear pet with me and she never got it! We both spent about 200,000 gold each and she never ended up getting it. We finally gave up.
wow, i feel bad for you.... i want that pet so much :((( if there is a pet that you like just ask me if i have it and i'll tell yah and if i have it ill gladly hatch with you :D

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
well sometimes you can get unique breeds like the pet Fatesealer. it's breeding combo: Ice Colossus + Hydra(it might also make Creeper, which also has the same breeding combo). anyways, if anyone wants to try breeding pets with me i'm good with it even though i think i am seemingly broke compared to how much some people have spent like 80000.

Alexandra Pearlblossom
Level: 62

Survivor
Sep 05, 2013
Hey does anyone know what the cheapest hatching combination for a wetlands hunter would be? I'm a little low on gold, but FINALLY got my wetlands hunter to and adult, but can't find an affordable match? Any help?

Thanks!
- Rowan Thorn