Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2008
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
you have to buy them with the subscription. i think you should earn them because then there arent people bragging about crowns. it stinks because my mom wont get crowns for me and half the world wont either, and if you earn them, the rich kids dont get snotty and braggy about this. o well, i am off topic so, later!

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Lynked wrote:
you have to buy them with the subscription. i think you should earn them because then there arent people bragging about crowns. it stinks because my mom wont get crowns for me and half the world wont either, and if you earn them, the rich kids dont get snotty and braggy about this. o well, i am off topic so, later!

I see your EXELENT point, most of the people in my school play wizard101 and most are ritch (boarding school) they buy crowns like there is no tommorow (which there wont be if they keep spending money on crowns) i simply refuse to fall into that category (mostly because i was taught to earn and to be gratfull for what i have) i would earn it but i would rather spend the money on somthing more important, i do think they should be special, mayby after a carecter gets done with a world it should give a tricky quest and reward of 2000 or 1000 crowns, but thats just me :)

Anthony GhostBreath :)

LATERZ! :D :P :P :P

Administrator
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
Well, what always works for me, is just save up your allowence money. if you dont get an allowence, then tell your mom that you will do chores for money XD. try it!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
personally, I think depending on how difficult some quests may be, like a hard crafting quest, or a multi part quest, you should be able to earn some crowns, although I think the quests that give the crowns should only be available to paid accounts (subscribers).

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
All wizard101 cards are $10 or $20 at stores like rite aid or best buy which offer different pets. or you can purchase them online here by clicking on buy crowns on the left side of your screen. Also some bosses in the game give crowns items like Nightshade in haunted cave or malistair in the great spyre

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Here’s my idea, and I think that it would be a win, win situation. Along with a possibility of earning some crowns. It would be nice if you would give some crowns each month to your subscribers. This would be a great help to us in the game, as well as be an incentive to get people to subscribe? Don’t you think?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
pat07734 wrote:
Here’s my idea, and I think that it would be a win, win situation. Along with a possibility of earning some crowns. It would be nice if you would give some crowns each month to your subscribers. This would be a great help to us in the game, as well as be an incentive to get people to subscribe? Don’t you think?

DUDE!!! YES!!!, THAT'S PERFECT!!! let's hope KI likes it though ("Horrible Idea" I imagine them saying)...

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
taxon101 wrote:
pat07734 wrote:

DUDE!!! YES!!!, THAT'S PERFECT!!! let's hope KI likes it though ("Horrible Idea" I imagine them saying)...

Thank you for your input, I really felt inspired when the idea came to me. I am somewhat depressed that no one else has taken up the proposal. No one else that I have seen except you, to say if it was a good idea or not and really saddened that no one from wizard has offered any comment. Would this be doable? I just hope that one of the professors will take time to let me know if my idea has a chance of becoming part of the game. Thanks again for your enthusiasm.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
Just get the wizard 101 gift cards you can buy them at walmart, walgreens,
riteaid,blockbuster, 7 eleven and lots more I think and you also can get a free pet. How to redeem it go log in go to redeem card or code then you can find out to do the rest. Hope this helps!!! :-D