Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PET HOUSES

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
If you notice in the new pet store that there are little pet houses, why not sell them? Maybe it helps hatch eggs faster? Sense i have found ones that take 48 hours

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
i think selling them at the pavillion or all over the spiral is a good idea but don't they alredy let you put your pets in your houses i am not fully understanding what you are saying

Community Leader
He is talking about the dog houses and such in the pet shop :) that pets items I really want :D A dog house would look great house and there are a few things for inside. I even want some of that pet snack foods like apples and fish for housing items.

Delver
May 29, 2009
funkyfrosty wrote:
i think selling them at the pavillion or all over the spiral is a good idea but don't they alredy let you put your pets in your houses i am not fully understanding what you are saying

I believe Alec is referring to the pet houses as incubators to help speed up the hatch time. You could buy one of the houses (specific egg types only) and put the corresponding egg in it to warm it and help hatch it early. That way it cuts down on the time instead of 24 hours only 18. I think a quarter of time would be enough. Don't want to move to fast since you might end up having scrambled eggs for breakfast instead of a pet. LOL

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:
funkyfrosty wrote:

I believe Alec is referring to the pet houses as incubators to help speed up the hatch time. You could buy one of the houses (specific egg types only) and put the corresponding egg in it to warm it and help hatch it early. That way it cuts down on the time instead of 24 hours only 18. I think a quarter of time would be enough. Don't want to move to fast since you might end up having scrambled eggs for breakfast instead of a pet. LOL

I think that pet houses should house pets

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
what i meant is, like real life pets, some have cages, some have little scratch posts with a little box made into it to sleep in, fish have aquarium (spelling sry), hamsters and gerbals have boxes. but our pets dont

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
i think it would be cool to be able to buy your pet houses and beds and when you go to your house sometimes see your pets asleep in the beds with little zzzz over thier head.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
what i meant is, like real life pets, some have cages, some have little scratch posts with a little box made into it to sleep in, fish have aquarium (spelling sry), hamsters and gerbals have boxes. but our pets dont
i think you can use those jail cells as a big cage

maybe

Zachary LegendHeart
lvl33
nice ice
master pet hunter