Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friend not able to continue same quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I started a quest with a friend, we checked in each point at the same time, however at one point they did not receive the continuation of the quest. Now they are not able to proceed into another area within Grizzleheim. How can they get/continue this quest???? Anyone else go through this?

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
tsmmamom wrote:
I started a quest with a friend, we checked in each point at the same time, however at one point they did not receive the continuation of the quest. Now they are not able to proceed into another area within Grizzleheim. How can they get/continue this quest???? Anyone else go through this?

Grizzlehiem has areas that are accessible only to certain levels. The world itself needs Level 20, Mirkholm Keep needs Level 30, and Ravenscar needs Level 40.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Umrag wrote:
tsmmamom wrote:

Grizzlehiem has areas that are accessible only to certain levels. The world itself needs Level 20, Mirkholm Keep needs Level 30, and Ravenscar needs Level 40.

What about Vigrid Roughlands? And the other areas? Is this also the case for traveling to other Worlds?

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
tsmmamom wrote:
Umrag wrote:
tsmmamom wrote:

What about Vigrid Roughlands? And the other areas? Is this also the case for traveling to other Worlds?

As far as I know, the other areas don't have a level cap, as long as you beat the areas before them. For traveling to other worlds, you have to complete the main storyline in the world before it.