Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

add on rooms for houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
as I was talking about the updates with my friends, I came across a pretty cool idea for housing.
what if you could ADD rooms to your HOUSE!
Almost every game i have ever played happens to have that addition to the game.
When I used to play webkinz (pretty stupid game, you know, i mean, you pay 10 bucks to get an account, then your frickin' pet DIES after a year)
Anyway, back to what i was saying. when i used to play webkinz, you had a house, and you were able to add on rooms.
Also, when I played millsberry (also a pretty stupid and pointless game. you cant even DO anything in your house. it just SITS THERE AND LOOKS GOOD!) well, when i played millsberry, you could add rooms and stuff, and you could even add entire FLOORS to the house.
Also, club penguin (once again a pretty pointless game) allows you to add rooms (not sure, though -) (somebody plz update me on this plz -)
well, yeah.
so, i was thinking that you should be able to add rooms to your house, and choose the area, maybe it would cost about 1/10 of the original cost of the house.
so, yeah.
anybody like this idea?

Defender
May 24, 2009
I am not sure about this becoming something coming to the game but it is a good idea but sometimes i think its bad. I am not sure how it would be bad or if it would affect how the game engineering was designed but its still a great idea. :)