Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I go to Chelsea Court?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Okay. I got this quest "My Re-generation" for a 28 lvl Theurgist; the catch is to meet Freddy Nine Lives in the Clocktower. Now I'm Level 31 and i still cannot go to Chelsea Court. In Marleybone i can only go to Hyde Park. do i need to finish Hyde Park to go to Chelsea Court?

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Unfortunately you have to finish the main story line in Hyde Park first, before you can get to Chelsea Court. There is an alternative option however....if you have any higher level friends that have the ability to go to Chelsea Court already, you can have them go there first and then you can port to them. Once your there, set a marker, this way you can come and go as you please. Just remember to reset your marker every time you port back there. Hope this helps....

Alexander Mythfinder

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Nachy wrote:
Okay. I got this quest "My Re-generation" for a 28 lvl Theurgist; the catch is to meet Freddy Nine Lives in the Clocktower. Now I'm Level 31 and i still cannot go to Chelsea Court. In Marleybone i can only go to Hyde Park. do i need to finish Hyde Park to go to Chelsea Court?

Yes, you need to finish the main quest-line in Hyde Park (it takes me about 2 hours w/o side quests). Or ask a friend to take you there.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010