Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Crafting Quest :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I had just finished up crafting for MB and the quest told me to go to Felicia Worthington. When I got there, she told me I still needed 2 Constellation Jewels and 2 Stinger of the Scorpion!! :x :( I don't understand what happened so now I have to find the VERY limited scrap iron in MB all over again and craft them over again!! If the Administrators or anyone out there can help me, that would be great.

Thanks,
Heather DeathGem, Level 50 Necromancer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ladybug904 wrote:
I had just finished up crafting for MB and the quest told me to go to Felicia Worthington. When I got there, she told me I still needed 2 Constellation Jewels and 2 Stinger of the Scorpion!! :x :( I don't understand what happened so now I have to find the VERY limited scrap iron in MB all over again and craft them over again!! If the Administrators or anyone out there can help me, that would be great.

Thanks,
Heather DeathGem, Level 50 Necromancer

If you got a message saying you had finished the crafting portion of the questline, and to go back to Felicia, make sure you have the items in your backpack. Sometimes we accidently sell them, or loose them in some other way. If the quest says to go see Felicia, and you are missing them, there is a good chance you can still go buy at the bazaar...

Hero
May 27, 2009
Sorry, but this has been a known crafting bug since the Update that lowered the requirements. Many people who got the task when she required more items have to make an additional item in order for it to register as complete, even though they have the two rings and two knives shown on the current quest. The good news is that no one else will have a glitch like this, so you should be able to proceed through Mooshu and Dragonspyre without problems (except the whole Black Pearl/Blood Moss thing).

Good luck!