Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not Enough Scrap Iron!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I've been doing Felicia Worthington's crafting quest and I can't find any scrp iron! I only made 1 Stinger of the Scorpion and NO Constellation Jewels! Where is most of the Scrap Iron?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
2rideharley wrote:
I've been doing Felicia Worthington's crafting quest and I can't find any scrp iron! I only made 1 Stinger of the Scorpion and NO Constellation Jewels! Where is most of the Scrap Iron?

Your question needs a bit more information, because it depends on when you are on.

Best time is after midnight game time (central).
Either you can do the Regent Square run (Digamore to just beyond Sherlocks (4 spawn sights) or the first right turn in Chelsea (the deadend has three spawn sites behind the skylights.
You must realm hop.

If you try searching during the busy times, it is actually faster to take your coins to the bazaar.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Thanks for all the help, guys, but I finished Marleybone without finishing that quest and so I still haven't become initiate crafter. :-(

Tyler Lionhunter, Level 49 Master Diviner
Catherine Daisypetal, Level 27 Adept Theurgist
Andrew Mistflame, Level 12 Initiate Thaumaturge
Brian Shadowrunner, Level 8 Apprentice Sorcerer
Heather Nightblade, Level 5 Apprentice Necromancer
Daniel Ashheart, Level 5 Apprentice Conjurer

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
2rideharley wrote:
Thanks for all the help, guys, but I finished Marleybone without finishing that quest and so I still haven't become initiate crafter. :-(

Tyler Lionhunter (Storm Level 45)
Catherine Daisypetal (Life Level 27)
Hannah Spiritwraith(Death Level 13)
Daniel Ashheart(Myth Level 2)

Go to barker street in marlybone. On that street all the way to the entrance of the hot air balloons you will find what you seek. Then swap realms and do it again. It should respawn for you in each realm. If you don't find any in one realm go to another realm. I got all I needed in one day doing it that way.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
In Marleybone, I kept going in and out of counterweight east and got my scrap iron quickly. I tried looking in all the other places in Marleybone but wish I knew about this first. It gives you a lot of mist wood, too, and you don't have to talk to anyone in there. Just enter the dungeon, get your scrap iron, leave (it asks you if you are sure you want to leave, just click yes), enter the dungeon again, and repeat until you get your fill. I did it like 10 times in a row. Hope this helps! :-)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I got all the rings and knives made but when i went to turn it in both rings and one of my knives are missing how do i find out how to get them back so i dont hae to do the quest all over again. It took me a year to get it done the first time please help.
Angela Darkflower

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
I totally agree on how there isn't enough scrap iron, I got the crafter quest from mb at the beginning of that world and I only hav SIX scrap iron, I hav defeatedd an oni in mooshu now and even though I hav been looking for scrap iron still, I still hav SIX!!!! I hav tried everything!

Amber Stormsong magus diviner mooshu & arena