Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New celestia malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Once again i have new ideas for kingsisle hope this helps. So we need a new malistaire make him the 100000 malistaire and give him a new look like when he went with sylvia somewhere give him items from that place or give him celestia items he can cheat like he gets 2 turns and it skips our turn but make sure that if you can beat him then other players can bet him. And also give him one helper like a wraith. I hope i helped

Historian
May 15, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:
Once again i have new ideas for kingsisle hope this helps. So we need a new malistaire make him the 100000 malistaire and give him a new look like when he went with sylvia somewhere give him items from that place or give him celestia items he can cheat like he gets 2 turns and it skips our turn but make sure that if you can beat him then other players can bet him. And also give him one helper like a wraith. I hope i helped

malistaire is DEAD! once u beat him in the end of dragon spyre he is DEAD DEAD DEAD!

but i do agree with you he NEEDS a slightly better look AND he needs better cards
i mean seriously the MASTER of death give him wraith and scarecrow KI SERIOUSLY he is supposed to be a HARD boss NOT WIMPY

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:

Malistaire is just the end of one chapter of Wizard101. There are many chapters ahead, young Wizards.

What's coming will make him look like a push over...

A quote from Greyrose from another post. Listen to it...

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
blizardb0y212 wrote:

I like the idea, but maybe their can be a new threat to the spiral. :D And he is like some guy, or girl who was trying to rule Celestia? idk. Fresh ideas come and go...................... :D