Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any suprising defeats?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
My lvl 12 just defeated a mooshu boss with 1,550 health and his partner all by herself. I gotta say,that is saying something. Although she was storm and they WERE myth, still for a lvl 12, gotta say that was surprising. Anyone else had luck with shocking accomplishments?

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Dakota Dawn has defeated Viktor Snowcrusher while i was farming for the new pet alone.

Yep, Dakota is speaking in 3rd person =D.
(starting now)

~Dakota Dawn

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
My most amazing win was when I played Lucius MacTavish. For those of you who don't know, this is the quest you get Judgment. Lucius has 1900 health, while his minion, the MacTavish brother, has 1300 health. I beat them when I had around 2000 health, thanks to a Marleybone crown outfit that gave me Satyr.

This isn't really a defeat, more like a stroke of luck, but I chanced upon The Jade Oni's Amulet of Duplicity in the Bazaar! I bought it right away, for I had wanted it for a long time. ~Christopher Titanbringer, Level 35 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
My lvl 12 just defeated a mooshu boss with 1,550 health and his partner all by herself. I gotta say,that is saying something. Although she was storm and they WERE myth, still for a lvl 12, gotta say that was surprising. Anyone else had luck with shocking accomplishments?
my lv21 beat a boss with 6500hp 8)

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
My Life wizard Sarah WaterSong is level 17, and she beat Gurtok Demon in Plaza of Conquests alone. Kinda lucky though had a treasure satyr.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
A kid in olde town asked me how i got my wings so i told him " you have to die 10 times then you will be sent on a quest" soon afterwards he ran off to die...... 10................times..................true..........................story............

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
haha my lv 50 fire chase dragoncloud used fire cat on malistare he had fiull health and kill him the fire cat did 125,989 i used balance blades bladestorm drafon blade and somthing coll is i used a fire convert after my fire boost then it converted ti ice then did ice boost then i used ice convert i did all that 5 times and it did all that wow it was sooooo kewl :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I once defeated a level 22 wiz (can't remember the school) in a duel with my level 11 Death wizard.

I'm pretty sure he had to have let me win though. :)

I'm still pretty new so I don't have any cool boss stories yet. :(

But I'm working on it.

Jack
Initiate Death Wizard

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
My currently-level-41 Balance wizard Dugan DragonCloud has a weird way of defeating way-higher-level wizards. But here's the weird part: I do better when they get overconfident.

Examples:
I beat a Storm wizard whose first words in the Arena were "heh, heh, heh."
He was level 48, or possibly higher. I was level 38.

As a mid-range Adept (level 26), i took down a Magus (level 33) Storm wizard.

And here's the weirdest thing of all: when i was doing a 3v3, one of my allies kept assuring us that he could win. To make a long story short, the third wizard and I got utterly vivisected. The person refused to even consider Healing us, continually say he could win. He lost.

So in PvP, Dugan gives overconfident people bad luck, regardless of relationship. I even lost to a level 36. I was overconfident. (although his victory could have had something to do with the Balanceblade, Hex, Elemental Blade and Trap, a few other boosts, and the final Triton he used)