Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
wouldnt it be cool to have a death world :D like all the houses were made of bones stacked together like logs and the monsters would be like super powerful skelotens and ghosts 1K and 2K death. The stuff you could buy was like bone staff and ghost shroud. The bosses were like demons and powerfull ghosts. Well tell me what you think!

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Bones stacked together...

*THINK THINK THINK* ----Lol, Winnie the pooh.

Ok anyways, what i was thinking about was eeyore from Winnie the Pooh, Yes i spelled his name wrong. Sticks stacked together as a house.

I agree before I finished reading

Whatever I didnt read has a 50-50 chance of me not liking it :<

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
superaahm wrote:
wouldnt it be cool to have a death world :D like all the houses were made of bones stacked together like logs and the monsters would be like super powerful skelotens and ghosts 1K and 2K death. The stuff you could buy was like bone staff and ghost shroud. The bosses were like demons and powerfull ghosts. Well tell me what you think!

It's a good idea, but I personally wouldn't like to go there much. I think it would be good for DEATH wizards, but I am not much of a fan of death, no offense.