Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I wish it was like the beginning...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
This isnt a big deal or anything but I felt it needed to be said

To all you older wizards. Remember when there was no crown shop? And there was only Zeke?

You could but beautiful clothes for a reasonable price and it had a SUPER high stat card?

People didnt scam you.

People didnt stalk you asking for a gift.

People appreciated the crowns more.

I just wish it was like the beginning......

( Just to let you know I posted this in Halstons Labrotory but I read the rules and I dont know if it was in the right thing)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
h2ulgsyd wrote:

To all you older wizards. Remember when there was no crown shop? And there was only Zeke?

You could but beautiful clothes for a reasonable price and it had a SUPER high stat card?

People didnt scam you.

( Just to let you know I posted this in Halstons Labrotory but I read the rules and I dont know if it was in the right thing)
As you have seen the date joined, i am not so sure about the "old times"

When i first played this game i was introduced to crowns.

I thought they were... A mini advantage nothin special right?

Then the crowns shop came out.

Ok... No problem.

Mounts come out.

After seeing price and wings now the word mount gives me a headache

So i do wish it was the old times. Sounded better than now

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Ohhhh... Please back to the old times!!! No more rudeness and scamming and overpriced items...

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Indeed. The game has since go down, with the huge importance of crowns in EVERYTHING. Grr...

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
h2ulgsyd wrote:

People didnt scam you.

As you have seen the date joined, i am not so sure about the "old times"

When i first played this game i was introduced to crowns.

I thought they were... A mini advantage nothin special right?

Then the crowns shop came out.

Ok... No problem.

Mounts come out.

After seeing price and wings now the word mount gives me a headache

So i do wish it was the old times. Sounded better than now

Yeah i agree i mean i remember snow serpent had a great entrance and the imp danced around you i just miss it=[

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008

I have had another account on wizard101 that I used before this one was made. I decided to make this one for my little sister. Anyways, I played on my old account a LOT. I really loved the clothes that Zeke Sold in Mooshu.
The only clothes left that remind me of them is the life's clothes from the jade oni. Now they have REALLY ugly clothes in mooshu. (No offense wizard101)
I havent played for 2-3 months so I dont know if they made any changes to that. Right now the only clothes I like ALOT are the marleybone clothes. The hat with the mask on it is AMAZING.
Sorry I got a little off topic there!

Ba-bye! (Not Really)
~Dakota Dawn
The Clockwork Lover!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Nah... rather not have the old times.... if your parents are nice and will buy ya crowns then but those of you who like the old times are just mad because you cant get crowns I thought it was awesome if you could get permanet wings that way you dont have to buy it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again I rather not have the old times and have the times! JUST LET IT BE PEOPLE!! :-o