Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graduation Hats?

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 29, 2009
I noticed that the few quests I didn't finish because I reached the level cap, are showing Graduation Caps under the quests instead of XP with the total number of experience given for completing that quest. Is this something new? Or is it a glitch? What does it mean?

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Delver
May 29, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
That is xp for ur pets so they can age.

So you are saying that me completing a quest for myself to level up will also gain experience for my pet towards their age?

The reason I am asking is because they are in my Quest log and not in my pet journal.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
That is xp for ur pets so they can age.

So you are saying that me completing a quest for myself to level up will also gain experience for my pet towards their age?

The reason I am asking is because they are in my Quest log and not in my pet journal.

That is what it is seeming because I am also a Grandmaster and have a few quests I have not completed. So I also have the hats on my quests, too. I have noticed on the pets page the hats are for experience. But they probably go away once you can lvl from GM. Cause at the max lvl, you can no longer get xp for YOU, so I am guessing they switched it for your pets instead. But I don't know for sure.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
so what you are saying is that when you do quests you get xp for your pet and if so will this still happen for me i am a magus level 33?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
bqsto wrote:
the xp is not for your pets it is for you the xp symbol is just diffrent

Ya they just changed the graphic