Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New schools and new wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Ok. We are about to get 3 new schools.I would like to be able to have at least 1 to 2 new wizards to play with.All my wizard slots are filled.I dont see what it wouyld hurt to be able to try out at least 1 of the new wizards without having to erase an existing one.I worked long and hard to get my wizards where they are at and love all of them.I would like a chance to try out the new ones without having to off an old one. Just a wizards101 Fanatic.Thanks

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mm7mm wrote:
Ok. We are about to get 3 new schools.I would like to be able to have at least 1 to 2 new wizards to play with.All my wizard slots are filled.I dont see what it wouyld hurt to be able to try out at least 1 of the new wizards without having to erase an existing one.I worked long and hard to get my wizards where they are at and love all of them.I would like a chance to try out the new ones without having to off an old one. Just a wizards101 Fanatic.Thanks

The new schools are secondary schools, so you won't need new characters, just a few slots to learn the spells as secondary.

On the other hand, it is easy to hit delete and re-create a new character. I have done this several times, not a big deal....

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
mm7mm wrote:

The new schools are secondary schools, so you won't need new characters, just a few slots to learn the spells as secondary.

On the other hand, it is easy to hit delete and re-create a new character. I have done this several times, not a big deal....
Actually they probably will become permanent in the end if the people keep protesting because w101 is a democracy (ruled by the people.) Because they listen to the people so there will be more money to keep the game up and running.