Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

snack drops

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Ok, I won a couple of snacks a battle. After I got finished playing a game, I went to feed them to them, but they weren't in my bag. Where do the snack drops go?

Hero
May 27, 2009
If you click on the pet tab, there is a cracker icon at the bottom. Click on the cracker and you'll see your snacks page(s).

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Hero
May 27, 2009
Delver
May 29, 2009
If you open your backpack and click on the pet tab or press I it will open the pet statistics pages. Underneath the power bar is a little bitten cracker icon. Click on that and it will show you what snacks you have and how many just like your crafting reagents.

You can only feed your pet after it has completed a mini-game. When it says "try harder", "good job", or "awesome", you will see the three tabs on the bottom that say FINISH, PLAY AGAIN, or FEED PET. Click on the FEED PET option and the snacks will be displayed with arrows for you to scroll through. Pay attention to what you feed them. If they love a snack they can gain +2 experience points. If they like a snack they will gain +1 points. If they just eat the snack they gain no points.

Hope this helps clear some things up for you.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Thank you for all the advice, but I am aware of the information that you are providing me. The thing is the snacks aren't in my bag at all. After I won the snacks and placed them in my bag, they did not appear.

I am testing to see if this is a bug or just a fluke.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Thank you for all the advice, but I am aware of the information that you are providing me. The thing is the snacks aren't in my bag at all. After I won the snacks and placed them in my bag, they did not appear.

I am testing to see if this is a bug or just a fluke.

I think its a bug. I remember buying snacks, too, and they never showed up. :?