Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oh great, now I can't find Black Lotus!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Hey guys, thank you to all who helped me with Scrap Iron. I finished that quest and now need to find 20 Black Lotus, which (if possible!!!) seem to be harder to find then Scrap Iron!! If you can, please tell me where I can find (in plentiful amounts ;) ) some Black Lotus! :-D
Amber Dawnwhisper lvl 44 life wizard

Hero
May 27, 2009
My best suggestion is that you start with Tatakai Outpost. Activate all the teleporters if you haven't already. Find a perfect realm and run through once to see if you can find the spawn points - they are usually near a boss hut or wooden cart, sometimes tucked up behind or close to a rock. Once you have run all the way through, then just check near the teleporter sites, I usually go blue, yellow, green - change realms while in green, then go back through yellow and blue, then change realms in blue and repeat as often as needed to gain all the black lotus you need.

If you aren't finding any in Tatakai Outpost, do the same thing in Cave of Solitude or Kisibi Village. This system works in any area of Mooshu, if you find one you like, stick with it.

If you ABSOLUTELY aren't finding any - go into Crimson Fields and run all the way around. You don't have to battle anyone, and can get about four black lotus each time. Change realms or pop home inbetween to reset the instance.

Good luck.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I've found a good amount by boss towers in Cave of Solitude. I have also found a great amount in The Ancient Burial Grounds (in the maze thingy).

Hope you have the luck that I did!

BTW: DS crafting, which I am on, is even harder! You need tons of diamonds! Whew! And to do a transmute, it is 15 ore for just 1 diamond. And I need like 40 total!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
My favorite is the Village, a run from the first temple to where the priest is/was held. Eight spawn points in about a one minute run. You should find enough for the MS crafting in about an hour of realm shifting (or less).

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
<blockquote>
<div>
<cite>Willowdreamer wrote:</cite>My best suggestion is that you start with Tatakai Outpost. Activate all the teleporters if you haven't already. Find a perfect realm and run through once to see if you can find the spawn points - they are usually near a boss hut or wooden cart, sometimes tucked up behind or close to a rock. Once you have run all the way through, then just check near the teleporter sites, I usually go blue, yellow, green - change realms while in green, then go back through yellow and blue, then change realms in blue and repeat as often as needed to gain all the black lotus you need.
Thank you so much, Willowdreamer. I will be sure to try that but I got grounded for now ... :-( Lol!