Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Layout too confusing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I have been in Ds for about a week now, and have been having one thing running through my mind. THE LAYOUT IS WAY TO CONFUSING!!!!!! Every time I need to go somewhere, I follow Quest Tracker and I end up in a very different place. When I try to follow my map, it doesn't show where I am. Please advise ... :(
Amber DawnWhisper lvl 44 life

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
What quest is giving you difficulties? I agree sometimes the quest tracking arrow can be difficult to follow. I have completed most of the quests already in DS and I would be happy to assist you. :D
Tristan SkyRiver lvl 50 storm

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
kirsch1 wrote:
What quest is giving you difficulties? I agree sometimes the quest tracking arrow can be difficult to follow. I have completed most of the quests already in DS and I would be happy to assist you. :D

Can you help me then? (Yet again, I know)
Miranda JadeBlossom
Lvl 44 Life

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I always help people especially my friends :D

Tristan Skyriver
Lvl 50 Storm

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
kirsch1 wrote:
Lucky you! I really hate Ds cause like I said, my quest tracker goes CRAZY every time I try to use it! Ds is also WAY too long! I am in the Grand Chasm and I have to rely on my map to get places. If you could help me that would be great.
Amber DawnWhisper lvl 45 life

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Not a problem Amber DawnWhisper. just let me know the day, time (including zone), realm and location we can meet and I would be glad to assist you. :D

Tristan Skyriver lvl 50 Storm

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
You just need practice in DS. At first I thought it was a bit confusing, too, but I have had more experiance with my GM and my Master. I have basically memorized everything in DS. If you asked me, I could tell you where the thing is without looking at the map....pretty much.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
DS is very confusing! When I am lost in DS (Mooshu too), I go to the castle shop and preview the castle for that world. When in the castle click on the map icon, a map of DS (or Mooshu when in Mooshu) will appear. Viola you can see how everything connects! Hope that helps. Good luck!