Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The bazaar's scamming me.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Every time i go to the bazaar to sell, i get half of what's it really worth. I sold my Fire Salamander and it said that it was worth $1,212. So i sold it, and i got $606 instead of the oringinal price. That went for all the other things i sold.

Something else happened to me when i baught stuff. I was buying some equipment for my ice file cause the ice file was REALLY poor. :( I got him a hat that gave me +23 health and 1% resist to all attacks. When i put it in the shared bank, it said +11 health and no resist. I thought that when my ice wiz got it, it would go back to normal. But it didn't.

I did this with my myth wiz also to make sure it wasn't the ice wizards problem. It happened again with the Helmet of audicity or something like that. It was supposed to give +4% myth attack and +8% myth resist. It gave me +2% myth attack and +4% myth resist. When this happened, i knew that this was a problem.

Is this happening to anyone else and if so, does anyone know why this is happening?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010

The first part about the bazaar is thats always been like that. You can never sell something back for what you paid for. I guess they reduce the price cause it was used? lol The bazaar is in business to make money. Thats just how the real world works also.

and for putting stuff in the share bank, I am not saying you might be mistaking the stats of your gear after you put them in share bank, but double check again. Take the items out of the share bank and look at the stats and then place back in the share bank and see if it changes.

Or look at the name of the item of the gear then goto the bazaar and find the exact same item and compare the stats.

If the stats are changing when you put stuff in your share bank then you should report it send message to them just in case they didnt see your post here.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
When you look at the stats of an item that is different than the one you have on.... it shows both the stats for the new item and the stats for yours.

It could be that you are looking at the wrong stats by mistake.

Like this...

Staff of the Yoda
+50 health
+5 resist to Balance

Saber of Vader
+5 health

If you are planning on sending the Saber of Vader to your other wizard, but look at the stats for Staff of the Yoda it will look like Saber of Vader changed.....

Hope this helped!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 45 Balance/Ice