Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth mystery bridge pedestel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Why is there and extra bridge pedestel in the labyrinth? After you defeat the silver sentinel tou get the quest to use to bridge pedestils. when you are going down towards zora steelwielder the is a path that leads of to the left. I went down that path and found i was at a dead end. but there was a bridge pedestel there. Does anyone know why that is there or what it is used for or where it leads. if anyone knows please answer. PLEASE!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
It leads to the "Dean's" room, after you beat the next 3 bosses, you can go in it.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
oh i think i know what you mean. When you go to the center thing and go left it is just a dead end. Yeah i know i have absolutely no idea what it is there for.
But if anyone else has seen the little road that leads to one of the drake statues please tell me! Every time i have done the Labyrinth after im done with the silver sentinel i see it for about two seconds and then it's gone! I think it has something to do with the pedestal on the far left near the broken off part?