Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells for the level cap for celestia.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
My main character is death so if you think of spells for other schools then i'd be glad to hear them. These spells are for the death school. 8)

Level 53- Spirit soldier: a skeleton rises up from the bottom of the arena, ghosts come and put armor on it, and it raises it's sword, sucking the ghosts into it. It thrusts it sword forward and the ghosts come out and swirl around the opponent. Doing about 600-660 death damage.

Level 58- Final departure: fog rolls in, things are moving in the fog, and the fog whirls around turning into hole in the dirt and black spiders come out. The spiders form a circle around thier and a bigger "queen" if you may say spider. She fires her lazer, sorry, a death lazer and the enemy is consumed in lazer power and all the litle spiders fire their lazer as well. It would do 600 damage and give half back to caster to all enemies. James Greenglade level 47 necromancer
The name may need to be changed, i just like it. Maybe insect army.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
superpieman4 wrote:
My main character is death so if you think of spells for other schools then i'd be glad to hear them. These spells are for the death school. 8)

Level 53- Spirit soldier: a skeleton rises up from the bottom of the arena, ghosts come and put armor on it, and it raises it's sword, sucking the ghosts into it. It thrusts it sword forward and the ghosts come out and swirl around the opponent. Doing about 600-660 death damage.

Level 58- Final departure: fog rolls in, things are moving in the fog, and the fog whirls around turning into hole in the dirt and black spiders come out. The spiders form a circle around thier and a bigger "queen" if you may say spider. She fires her lazer, sorry, a death lazer and the enemy is consumed in lazer power and all the litle spiders fire their lazer as well. It would do 600 damage and give half back to caster to all enemies. James Greenglade level 47 necromancer

i like it :)

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
i have an idea for one

Level 60-Kronos (titan god of time)

You see a gate thats in a rock then Kronos comes out he lifts the enemies and he opens a portal and puts them in it. then you see them come out of the sky into the portal 3 times it gets faster every time. until finally they drop onto the ground. it does 100 damage every time they go in the portal and 900 damage when they go on the ground.

Level 51- Never Born makes all enemies never born which stuns them for 2 rounds plus 300 damage to all enemies.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Life: Dwarf Lvl 52
A tree stump comes up with an axe leaning over it along with a dwarf. The dwarf's face turns red with anger and he takes the axe and axes the target does 625 life damage and the axe makes oponent bleed doing 150 life damage every round, for 3 rounds.

Cleansing lvl 58
heals 1000 to all friends and removes all negative charms and wards.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I like the idea of gods so ...
Life
Demeter: The goddess Demeter comes out of the ground and throws apples :) at all enemies, doing about 600-650 damage. (lvl 55)
Fire
Ares: Ares appears and throws a sword at one enemy, doing 750-800 damage (lvl 60)

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I have two for ice [(GO ICE) sorry first wizard always loyal to lyidia ]

Level 52 Tower Wall
Minus 50% to all damage spells to friends

Level 60 Polar Winds
A gust of cold wind shows up and then the northern lights show. Then the "warp" and do 650-710 ice damage to one target

Thomas Swiftthistle Grand Ice

Defender
May 29, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Life: Dwarf Lvl 52
A tree stump comes up with an axe leaning over it along with a dwarf. The dwarf's face turns red with anger and he takes the axe and axes the target does 625 life damage and the axe makes oponent bleed doing 150 life damage every round, for 3 rounds.

Cleansing lvl 58
heals 1000 to all friends and removes all negative charms and wards.

*Gasp* Remove all negative charms & wards! That's what MYTH is for!!!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I have some ideas for fire spells. :D

lvl 53- samoorai warrior:A samoorai appears with his sword on fire and slashes the targeted enemy for 556-670 damage. :P (5 pips)

lvl 60- volcano- A volcano appears and erupts with lava and boulders coming out(hits all enemies) doing 720-900. (7 pips)

Explorer
May 23, 2009
megantler wrote:
i have an idea for one

You see a gate thats in a rock then Kronos comes out he lifts the enemies and he opens a portal and puts them in it. then you see them come out of the sky into the portal 3 times it gets faster every time. until finally they drop onto the ground. it does 100 damage every time they go in the portal and 900 damage when they go on the ground.

Level 51- Never Born makes all enemies never born which stuns them for 2 rounds plus 300 damage to all enemies.

But Kronos is not Death. he would be time.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
i LOVE THE SPIRIT SKELATON anywho i think lvl 53 storms should learn storm hound also lvl 58 should learn can be like a storm world comes out and you lightning around it or SOMETHING AROUND ANYTHING REALLY!
then the bolts shock the opponent KINGISLE YOU DECIDE HOW MUCH THEY HIT LOLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
So all of the ideas are super cool and I would create a character for every school if they had new spells. I got a balance wizard, but with the mention of gods and stuff, BOOM. MEDUSA!!!!!! It could be a myth or death spell for level 55.

You see a object covered with snakes - after a second, 2 yellow eyes glow, and the object turns towards it's victim. The snakes rise up, revealing a snake-like body. half human, half serpent. The snakes form into a head of hair, and parts, until revealing medusa's face. Does 1000 Damage, (depending on buffs) and stuns the target for 2 rounds. I like it. :)

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
Grizabella345 wrote:
I like the idea of gods so ...
Life
Demeter: The goddess Demeter comes out of the ground and throws apples :) at all enemies, doing about 600-650 damage. (lvl 55)
Fire
Ares: Ares appears and throws a sword at one enemy, doing 750-800 damage (lvl 60)

Just so you know ares isnt god of fire, hephaestus is

Jack SwiftRunner
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
I have a couple spell ideas for all schools.

Fire
LavaSlide- 490-545 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Foremost Fury- 95 Points of damage per pip. Obtained at Lv. 60

Ice
Frosty Vortex- 575-640 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Hail's Cry- 430-490 Damage to all opponents. Stuns for one round. Obtained at Lv. 60

Storm
Lightning Storm- 720-740 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Tsunami- 555-605 Damage to all opponents. Obtained at Lv. 60

Life
Nymph- 1095 Health restored to an ally + 120 health restored for three rounds. Obtained at Lv. 53
WoodBane- 590-660 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 60

Myth- This was hard because Orthrus was an awesome Lv. 48 move!
Griffin- 490 Damage to all opponents and removes all shields. Obtained at Lv. 53
Cerberus- 705 Damage. Removes all shields and wards. Obtained at Lv. 60

Death
Specter- 520-600 Damage. Obtained at Lv. 53
Demon Rampage- 605-620 Damage to all opponents. Obtained at Lv. 60

Balance
Petrify- 500-590 Damage. Stuns for one round. Obtained at Lv. 53
Perish- 630-660 Damage to all opponents. Stuns for one round and places a weakness on all opponents. Obtained at Lv. 60

That's what I got <3

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I have an idea for storm spell level 60 spell, You see a small wizard lightning strikes him boom! you get stunnded for 2 rounds and it does 200 damage per pip!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Storm

lv.52-Storm Chariot
935-1045 damage
A chariot of lightning steeds being comanded by a triton electrify the opponent.

lv.60-Acopalypse NOW
830 damage plus a stun to every opponent
A bunch of lightning bolts,Tsunamis and tornados go around destroying the innocent earth homes

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
megantler wrote:
i have an idea for one

300+900=1200 thats for storm

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
zacty98 wrote:

Fire

Ice
Hail's Cry- 430-490 Damage to all opponents. Stuns for one round. Obtained at Lv. 60

Storm

Life
Nymph- 1095 Health restored to an ally + 120 health restored for three rounds. Obtained at Lv. 53

Griffin- 490 Damage to all opponents and removes all shields. Obtained at Lv. 53

Death

Balance
Perish- 630-660 Damage to all opponents. Stuns for one round and places a weakness on all opponents. Obtained at Lv. 60

That's what I got <3
Um a dryad is a nymph that lives in a tree

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Got a full set right here

Fire: Divine Wrath
Damage: 900 fire damage to all enemies + 25% fire damage trap
Graphical description: 6 fiery angels descend from the high heavens, toting flaming swords and shields. They form a circle in midair, and point their swords at the target. A giant beam shoots from the center of their circle, dealing intense fire damage.

Ice: Diamond Dust
Damage: 700 ice damage to all enemies + 200 Ice damage over 2 turns
Graphical description: A large block of ice forms in the center of the combat circle. It fractures, and the shards of ice float around the circle for a few moments before priming on a target and shooting at it, dealing intense ice damage and leaving behind a DoT.

Storm: Ocean's Fury
Damage: 1000 storm damage to all enemies + Stun
Graphical description: Combat circle fills with water. It rises up and coalesces into a large sphere around the target, remaining so for about 3 seconds before flying into the air and slamming down onto the target.

Life: Nature's Whim
Damage: 750 heal to all friends or 750 life damage to all enemies
Graphical description: A woman with dirt for skin and grassy leaves for hair, wearing a green leaf robe, rises from the ground. If she decides to damage enemies, the ground around them grows plants which strangle the enemy, dealing damage. If she decides to heal your team, she will thrust towards the target a wall of green energy. As it moves towards the target, the ground underneath it will grow flowers.

Myth: Kampe
Damage: 800 Myth damage to all enemies + remove one positive charm
Graphical description: Kampe, prison guard of Greek mythology, descends from the heavens. She has a green reptilian body, has four legs, and has the torso of a human woman. In each of her two arms she carries a great sword, with which she slices her opponents.

Death: Lord of the Dead
Damage: 800 Death damage to all enemies, convert 1/4 to health.
Graphical description: Lord of the Dead is to Hades as Storm Lord is to Zeus. A pale man with black flames for hair rises from a great pit in the earth sitting on a throne carved from bone. He rises, and reaches out towards the target, and pulls life force from their chest. He relinquishes the life force to the caster in the same way as Wraith.

Balance: Star Death
Damage: 250 Balance damage to all enemies followed by 650 Balance damage to all enemies and take all positive charms
Graphical description: The star for Power Nova appears in the battle circle, and starts to pulsate wildly. After a moment, it explodes like a super nova, dealing 250 damage to all enemies. The debris left behind collapse into a massive black hole, which sucks away the positive charms of enemies and deals 650 balance damage to each.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
hi, i'm a lvl 37 balance and here is some ideas.

balance- Bast (Egyptian goddess of cats) She comes out with the body of an Egyptian woman but with the head of a black cat with glowing green eyes. she takes her claws and slices them across the enemy, delivering 750-800.

fire- A roman gladiator climbs up these stairs and swings around this net. It lands on an enemy and he comes up and stabs him, dealing 850-900

ice- frost creeps up and freezes all enemies for three rounds, stunning them, and dealing 500-600 damage to each.

storm- a big sea of water washes up, and bunches of eels swarm up all the enemies, stinging them. it deals 800-900.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I think thereshould be:

FIRE:it should show like dead grass/crops and stuff then a big fire erupts and the dead grass/crops burn and the fire turns into a fire tornado and hits the enemy(s). all enmies

ICE:a blizzard rolls in then iceicles rise from the ground and shoot out and hit the opponent. all enemies.

STORM. a big storm comes in and in slow motion a lightniing bolt comes down and hits all enemies.

P.S. 250 damage per pip to all enemies

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
superpieman4 wrote:

I have some ideas for storm

Level 53- a move like meteor except instead of meteors, wild bolts start striking enimies doing 1000 damage

Level 60- the whole ground turns to water, then a giant squid comes out and starts strinking the oppenents with tentecles doing 2000 damage and stunning

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
zacty98 wrote:

Fire

Ice

Storm

Life

Death

Balance

That's what I got <3

cool spells but there are problems. I think lavaslide should do more damage because its a lvl 53 so it should be somewhat stronger, and Demon Rampage should be something like 605-655 since the damage is determined on equal intervals.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2009
It's probably too late because they've kinda allready chosen the spells, but i had a couple of ideas for life spells and a fire spell that i suppose i can throw out here anyway, tell me what you think...

Leaf Storm (Lv. 54, 5 pips)
450-510 damage to all opponents (life needs an attack that hits everyone)
-A forest grows up around the field with a heavy wind blowing, the wind picks up even more and starts a huge whirlwind of leaves that moves towards and attacks the opponent.
*A variation of the Leaf Storm could be something like thorny vines or carnivorous plants growing up from around the opponent and ensnaring/biting them.

Gabriel's Shield (Lv. 60, 5 pips)
Convert next damage spell to health, for all allies
-Shields like the Spirit Armor appear around all allies, but instead of a gold helmet on the shield, its a gold heart.

Fire Flower (Lv. 54, 4 pips)
750 damage over 3 turns to random opponent (it chooses on it's own, making it good for both 1v1 and multi-battles)
-A crimson flower grows from a volcanic rock and arches toward the opponent. When the bud opens, a cannon-like fireball is shot dealing 250 damage.

Anyway just some thoughts, love some of the ideas posted so far, keep it up!

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
If you watch the Selena Gomez vid on this website they show you A Fire Genie and some other spell that could be balance or possibly myth.