Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life wizards(and maybe death)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Do you sometimes feel like your being taken advantage of when your a life wizard?i really don't have a problem with helping my friends when they
actually need it.but one time i was in an arena match and some person kept
calling me for help.So i had to flee the fight to come see him,but he perfectly fine,and plus there wasn't even room for me to enter.And another time i was called for help,the boy was fighting a regular street
monster with 45 health. There are many more annoying times like this that
has happend(TRUST ME!) I try to ignore the messeges,but i cant resist.
so as a life wizard now,i have to be idle alot. I know death can heal too
so maybe they have the same problem. :|

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
no, it dosent bug me that much. we lifes do get asked for help more than others, but its ultimatley up to you if ur going to help them or not. if ur in a big battle or half way through a dungeon, its obvious that you shouldnt leave just give a friend a hand. i kno its friendly to help them and rude to ignore them, but you can just tell them your busy and theyll most likely understand.
sure, maybe sometimes a little taken advantadge of and aquantainced with only because of our abilities, but its up to you if your going to be taken advantge of.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Respect the advantage of healing dude! Life is totally awesome and it can beat a lot of the schools in battle. So some people may take advantage of us, we'll show off for them. They're only asking for a good helpful show. They take advantage of us, we make a great show for them.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
citygirl411 wrote:
Do you sometimes feel like your being taken advantage of when your a life wizard?i really don't have a problem with helping my friends when they
calling me for help.So i had to flee the fight to come see him,but he perfectly fine,and plus there wasn't even room for me to enter.And another time i was called for help,the boy was fighting a regular street
I agree.

But...

You need to set your foot down! Sure its nice to help. But like popman said, you need to know when your being taken advantage of. Like if your a parent. You cannot let your child take over the family. My friends KNOW they have to ask politely for help and need to ask to port to me. And they know there are consequences. If they dont enforce of listen to your rules you give them a warning. They do it again, You delete them. Fool me onc, shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
citygirl411 wrote:
I agree.

But...

You need to set your foot down! Sure its nice to help. But like popman said, you need to know when your being taken advantage of. Like if your a parent. You cannot let your child take over the family. My friends KNOW they have to ask politely for help and need to ask to port to me. And they know there are consequences. If they dont enforce of listen to your rules you give them a warning. They do it again, You delete them. Fool me onc, shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me!
LOL,thanks