Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AHHHHHH!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I've gotten a mac recently and then my pc broke!!!! I've been pulling my hair out waiting for wiz101 to be compatible for mac... OMG! I cant wait much longer. Im going crazy thinking about all the quests i didnt finish. someone has to know how far along they are on making W101 compatible for macs... SO POST HERE!!!!!! (have they even tried to get it ready for macs?) :? :?

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
hcazpack wrote:
I've gotten a mac recently and then my pc broke!!!! I've been pulling my hair out waiting for wiz101 to be compatible for mac... OMG! I cant wait much longer. Im going crazy thinking about all the quests i didnt finish. someone has to know how far along they are on making W101 compatible for macs... SO POST HERE!!!!!! (have they even tried to get it ready for macs?) :? :?

When you say your PC broke how do you mean that? Keep in mind if you know where to get the parts from and you know someone who can put them in for you then it is cheap to fix... I say this because I can't stand macs personally and i hope that company gives up on computers and sticks with all there accessories! Just my opinion.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
hcazpack wrote:

Well I do know how it feels to be frustrated about those types of things, but I don't think wizard101 is for the apple computer. Once, I got on my dad's to play, and the mac can run windows, we made the mac go to windows, and while i was on it, everything was white i couldn't see a thing, and everything was slow..... I suggest a windows computer I think that is the only computer that is suitible for wizard101. Hope this helps

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
hcazpack wrote:

I am not sure if W101 is ready for macs. Recently I have been unable to play W101(meaning it won't connect to the server) and it's possibly because Norton Security was installed on my PC. I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!! I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO PLAY FOR OVER A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM
IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

Administrator
lightbing221 wrote:
hcazpack wrote:

I am not sure if W101 is ready for macs. Recently I have been unable to play W101(meaning it won't connect to the server) and it's possibly because Norton Security was installed on my PC. I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!! I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO PLAY FOR OVER A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM
IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

1. Stop posting in all caps or your posts will be denied.
2. Did it ever occur to you to contact our support team?

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:
hcazpack wrote:

When you say your PC broke how do you mean that? Keep in mind if you know where to get the parts from and you know someone who can put them in for you then it is cheap to fix... I say this because I can't stand macs personally and i hope that company gives up on computers and sticks with all there accessories! Just my opinion.

Same here can't stand macs PCs rule!!!