Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with the New Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Ok i have heard a lot of rumors and ideas about the new schools and most are original and cool. If you actually look at the new world picture, it shows the original seven school along with three others, sun, moon, and star. I dont really care for the sun cause we already have fire but i am interested in the others. Anyway, every school(except balanced) has a boost and resistance. So the problem is, when you make a character with the new schools, and no creatures in the game are any of these classes, how will you get a boost or resistance off of anybody except in the world? Tell me what you think KingsIsle will do to fix this and get back to me...

Sean Unicornhorn Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
Two things...
1) There really cannot be any problems with the new schools, because they are not out yet

2) New schools are secondary schools only, no wizard will be able to make them their main school of focus.

I would guess there will be no boosts from these spells on any mobs? And I think it would be really unique if no one could resist them either. Shielding is okay though.