Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Ok, crowns are cool and everything, and I know its for profit for KingsIsle, but I think there should be a way to earn or win crowns in the game, because people who love the game but are short on cash (like me) should be able to play the game and enjoy the benefits of crowns. For example, in other games i have played involving buying a form of currency, using Neopets for an example, there were ways to win neocash to use in the mall. Also, in the game Farmville, every level, one farmcash is earned. I just think it would be a nice thing to play that way instead of using a money, or in my case, wishing i could use money to buy crowns.

Administrator
Yes young Wizard, you can EARN your own Crowns, but you can only earn them outside of the game!

Go to https://www.wizard101.com/game?context=iaf

Follow the instructions and you're well on your way to Earning Crowns that will allow you to purchase Premium areas and items in Wizard101.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
Elizina wrote:
Ok, crowns are cool and everything, and I know its for profit for KingsIsle, but I think there should be a way to earn or win crowns in the game, because people who love the game but are short on cash (like me) should be able to play the game and enjoy the benefits of crowns. For example, in other games i have played involving buying a form of currency, using Neopets for an example, there were ways to win neocash to use in the mall. Also, in the game Farmville, every level, one farmcash is earned. I just think it would be a nice thing to play that way instead of using a money, or in my case, wishing i could use money to buy crowns.

Well I can say sometimes if kingsisle is generous enough (not saying they aren't) they can sometimes give away crowns for free. For example on my first wizard101 account, I got 101 crowns for free because of the millionth person on wizard101 to make an account (or some number close to that) and I couldn't afford anything :D . But you can always put up an lemonade stand and make money to get crowns. You'll enjoy them trust me you'll be glad you got em ;) .

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
With all due respect Professor Grayrose, that's all well and fine if you have friends or family who are even interested in this type of game. If not, then in all reality, you have no way at all of actually EARNING crowns.