Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

-1???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
hello world i am new to the forum thing but i was hoping someone could tell me what it means when at the end of the pvp in ranked by my name it sometimes says -1, is it bad? is it ok? what does it mean? and why is it there?

- i hope you understand what i mean
lvl50 storm
lvl50 ice
lvl50 death

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
yellowunicorn wrote:
hello world i am new to the forum thing but i was hoping someone could tell me what it means when at the end of the pvp in ranked by my name it sometimes says -1, is it bad? is it ok? what does it mean? and why is it there?

- i hope you understand what i mean
lvl50 storm
lvl50 ice
lvl50 death
its a rank bug i really think ki made it to help other wizards out that found it hard to get gear i have seen where they fixed the shop with a -1 but seems just about ever grand gets it and plays it if you just log off and then back in you will not have it and things will be ok for you or should be i think its a bad thing myself i dont like it when i am on my lower lvl and i get to fight bugged grandmasters its not a nice feeling so no its not ok in my eyes and it is you rank so when you have a -1 rank it means you have a very very low rank its there being that you have been in a lot of fight or are going in and out fights fast most of the time if you watch the fights you can see people getting in and out of fights to get it (most with arena gear)

scotdeathhammer)(storm)(fire)(balance)(ice)(warlords
morgrim myth warlord
fin life warlord