Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Secondary Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
If anybody knows, what are the secondary schools and how do you choose them or whatever? And what can you do with them? Like what abilities do you have with them? :D

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Adamsapple97 wrote:
If anybody knows, what are the secondary schools and how do you choose them or whatever? And what can you do with them? Like what abilities do you have with them? :D

Secondary schools are just regular schools you can learn spells from. Using training points, you can talk to any of the teachers in Ravenwood and "buy" the spells with training points. They give you a variety of spells to use in battle. Hope I helped!!!!!! :D
Amber DawnWhisper lvl 42 life

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
the secondary schools are the other schools that are around ravenwood. you can spend training points on the spells so you can get them. i am an ice wizard and i chose to get a secondary school of storm. i love it. but i dont have shields to the other types of magic like myth, death or life. so if your on the spirit side of magic i say you should get an elemental school or vise versursa 8)