Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what's the funnest school to pvp with

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I'll tell you the hardest! Storm or Ice. Storm is the beast and ice has tower-shield. With them, its either match ends in 5 minutes or 5 hours. Thats how it feels anyway....

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
I'll tell you the hardest! Storm or Ice. Storm is the beast and ice has tower-shield. With them, its either match ends in 5 minutes or 5 hours. Thats how it feels anyway....

Totally agree... but the funnest depends on your definition of fun...

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
rushandtool wrote:
so what is the funnest school to pvp with in 1v1?
I say life. Why?

Well...

You can literally make your opponent cry from you living for so long

And since you can heal so much. You can sing that song "Stayin Alive" lol

Hero
May 02, 2009
hmm, tricky question. Well with my fire as an adept my immolate combo was pretty much unbeatable, as I didn't really have to worry about my opponents shielding back then (at least not as much).

I say myth, mainly because of the minions (I love fighting with them, they're so helpful.)

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
balance is fun because once ppl see you they freak out and you can totally cover yourself in sheids and pwn them with judgment. myth in the higher levels is fun because once you get some good strategies going the enemy is basically defenseless. sometimes i like to torture ppl with my myth by watching them build up a whole bunch of sheilds and blades and then using earthquake. i also agree with one of the previous posters, fred, i believe, that life is fun too.
these are just my opinions though.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
Well right now im working on a level 22 Life/Myth, and that combo to me is like the best one in pvp, and in the whole game itself. Because, well what I do is I weaken my foe with some life ire's than I put some myth taps on them waiting for Humongo frog, after I use that I then heal myself with some sprites (2) and 2 fairies. All in all it can be an ultimate combo, or a really weak one depending on how you use it.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
jacksimon1 wrote:
Well right now im working on a level 22 Life/Myth, and that combo to me is like the best one in pvp, and in the whole game itself. Because, well what I do is I weaken my foe with some life ire's than I put some myth taps on them waiting for Humongo frog, after I use that I then heal myself with some sprites (2) and 2 fairies. All in all it can be an ultimate combo, or a really weak one depending on how you use it.
I think it will be weak most of the time. Only time you will need to Frog is if there is a minion out. Frog does not deal that much damage and since you are life you don't get a Myth boost. No Blade to boost either unless Spirit Blade. Yes frog will be able to hit wizard and minion but it may not kill the minion and you will have to cast another spell. Your better off just Playing Seraph. Myth does not help life at all (IMHO). If you can I would buy them back if you cheaper now than later. My life spent points like this.

5 - Ice - Tower
3 - Balance - Weakness
1 - Balance - Reshuffle
1 - Balance - Spirit Blade
1 - Death - Infection

Only 11 Spent 7 left. You could train Death for Feint but since life does not have a DoT they need to run lot of mid level attacks and life wand thus making Feint not a good option. I need an Ice SHield so maybe I will train Fire for Glacial Shield this will also give me Fire Elf DoT and another Storm Shield for Bolters. I think I will just spend 1 point for an Ice Shield and save my point for Celestia new spells.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
i would defiantly say death. you can use feint and then all of your other traps and blades. then fire wraith. your opponent will be so mad at all of the damaged it did to him and then it will heal you about 1000 health and your opponent will get even more mad.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Historian
May 15, 2009
get myth with secondary life
its funny wait wait MINION heal wait wait wait
while you wait the minion is slapping them with attacks

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
My fire grandmaster is not good at it, my death grandmaster is not good at it. My life got up to Knight when it was in Mooshu, then it started going down to Private. My life is now Grandmaster, but it seems good at it.

I suggest if you want to be good at pvp, try buying storm shields and tower shields from the library. Just to defend yourself.

My life is third ice, so it gets tower shields anyway :-)

Also secondary storm, but I still buy storm shields.