Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unleash your Pets!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Unleash your pets and let them roam throughout your Dorms, Castles & Lands!

Next time you decorate your house, you'll see a new Pets tab that allows you to choose and place pets. Pets will hang out near where you placed them, but they will also wander a little. Each Pet counts as an item in your housing inventory. Players can have up to 50 pets in a housing area at one time; that's 50 in a Dorm, 50 inside your Castle and 50 outside your Castle!

These pets will respond when you walk around your house and they will react to the clap, scold and dance emotes. Give it a try, and unleash your pets today!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
May 29, 2009
OMG! I LOVE the pet feature at the house. The emotes are gloriously funny. When I scold my yellow ghost, he bows his head and looks like my dog when she does "shame-face". The dancing pets are so awesome. And they come to you when you clap. This will keep me entertained for quite some time. Thank you KI for making this happen. Right now my Flamezilla, Sir Chloe, and Stormzilla, Sir Cleo, are playing in the yard of my storm house. Sir Chloe keeps trying to burn the hedges but luckily Sir Cleo knows Tempest and can put out the fires.

I am having a ball and cannot wait for this to come to the live realm.

Brianna Mooncloud Level 48 Diviner

Community Leader
This I simply Love. Way to Go KI I let loose all my pet in my storm house ;) it was a zoo and so much fun!!!
Best upgrade so far.

Hero
May 02, 2009
It sounds cool, but I have a question. The house I have is a forested mansion, and because of that, my question is are we able to place our pets on walkways of the houses, or are we only allowed to place them on the grass?

Thanks again, I can't wait to check it out, I'll bet it will be cool.

Now my wonderful Firecat, Lord Chase (my first pet), can finally stretch his legs out and get some much needed excersie, provided he doesn't set anything on fire. I wonder how I'll find my blue and yellow ghost pets, since they'll probably want to hide inside the walls.

Community Leader
You place them in areas like furniture. Some of my pets walk up and down the stairs :D

Hero
May 27, 2009
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
This is my favorite part of the update. It's free, it's fun and it adds so much atmosphere to our wizard homes!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
This too is one of my favorite things! They are so cute!

Question though--how are you scolding? I saw that was supposed to be an option, but i don't see how.

Thanks!
Tara

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
TY, TY ,TY KI for this update! It is the greatest one ever. My pets are very, very happy dancing around my house! :)

Delver
May 29, 2009
phoebedragon wrote:
This too is one of my favorite things! They are so cute!

Question though--how are you scolding? I saw that was supposed to be an option, but i don't see how.

Thanks!
Tara

You use the emotes to scold, clap, or dance and your pet reacts to the action.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
I hereby state this update epic!

(I haven't played wizard101 for what, 6 months?)
I was amazed when I FINALLY
was able to let my little pets run about in my house
and cause trouble!

BTW, the little wolf pet (I know thats not what its called
I forgot it's name)
from a giftcard,
does the dance THRILLER from Micheal Jackson's song!

KI is that your way of saying R.I.P. Micheal Jackson?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
The longer I play the test realm, the more cool this aspect of the update is. I love it when I come home and my piggle flys up the ramp to greet me. I never really even liked piggles and now I want one for every room, lol!

great job KI.

Tara Wildflower

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
im glad they listend to us my ghost are in my bone grave and they love it

i love that i can set them in my hosue and my bank has free space now

Community Leader
I want to Thank KI for so much fun. The Way the pets dance have given My family so many laughs :) We about had a blast watching the Skeletal Warrior dance for the very first time. ;)

So way to go!!!