Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beetles

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I am a level 36 myth wizard who is currently working on MooShu. Even though I am that far, I still have not completed the find the beetles quest. I have only 2 beetles left to find. Those are the Palace of Fire beetle and the Karakhan Barracks(Located in Tomb of Storms) beetle. Can someone please tell where they are?

-Luke ThunderShade

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
akifoniq99 wrote:
I am a level 36 myth wizard who is currently working on MooShu. Even though I am that far, I still have not completed the find the beetles quest. I have only 2 beetles left to find. Those are the Palace of Fire beetle and the Karakhan Barracks(Located in Tomb of Storms) beetle. Can someone please tell where they are?

-Luke ThunderShade

I don't remember a beetle in the Palace of Fire, but i could be wrong.

There is one in the Chamber of Fire. Go to the excavation site in the middle of the Chamber, near Asst. Danforth (I think that's his name). Go up the ramps near him...3 ramps/levels. Then follow the path and make a right turn. The beetle is there.

The beetle in the Karanahn Barracks is also in the middle of the Barracks, near the little mander you go to see (Adbul or something like that?). There are a few houses in that area. Go to one of the lower level houses near him. It is sitting in a doorway near the house.