Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your lucky if you read this!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Hello, lucky guys! Here is some very usable thing! Like a wizard school!

1.Battle

if you are in a battle and your in trouble, relax, the computer is letting chanses to you some time! Ex: when you are almost defeated, and they attack first, they spell will fizzle(not evry time:() ; your spell too if you are to powerful. If you cant beat a monster, because you dont have good spells, here is my opinion: remember the monster's element and CHANGE YOUR SPELL DECK! When you got a new deck, dont sweat the deck construction! Change it from time to time the construction in diffrent battle! Dont only collect treasure cards! Use some in battle! Yesterday, i am battling the karakhan palace dungeon and i fail in the battle with prince ....... i forget he's name :( (that mean i am bad in memory!) and then, i putted some tressure card in my deck so i beat him! If you dont know how to discard, i will tell you: to discard to take equiped treasure card, use the right click on mouse"

the FAQ:

Question: i cant heal, what i shoud do?
anwser:if you are myth,you can use syphon healt to kill your minion and heal a little bit.

Question:i cant heal with no card! What i shoud do?
Anwser:if you have weknese, you can make the monster deal less damange.

Question:My friend is defeated with me in a dungeon! I cant do the rest dungeon myself! Because i cant heal him! What i shoud do?
Anwser:If you have sacrifice, you can heal him or her by dealing 250 damange to youself and heal him/her 700.

If you have more questions, tell me in wizard city, here is the time: I will be in IVAN realm in almost evry saturday in 4:00 in the common's lake next to the two wizard statue and i will log out in 6:30 (I will log on almost evry day but i wont wait for you so if are lucky, you can meet me! My wizard's name is Colin Legend Gem, Adept Myth wizard Level 27 Showed badge:Elemental Dispeller PS:I love elementals!.

2.mini gold hack: maybe is not a hack but is cool. If you want a all red clothes to show you are fire, but all red clothes are expensive. So but it at all brown and then chande it in the dye shop! :D You will save some golds!

3.BE CARFUL OF BAD WIZARDS!!!
Is not evry wizard on the spiral is friendly, some said:"Gift Me A Pernament Mount And I Will Do Anything!" For me, they will take the mount and run away with the mount!(i guess)

4.Well, this is a problem......

I am now have a quest of dungeon "The tomb of beguil" is sooooooooo difficult that the monsters are! The spider's healt make me surprise:1700 healt! is this the most hard dungeon?

5.REAL Friends

I dont accept friend request if i dont help him in a battle or he helped me in a battle and talked me Much. So dont accept stranger that only want to trade cards or STEAL cards!

6.Dont trust side walks!

Well you will know if have tryed sunken city. the wandering spectors is taking you from the side walks! And is not only they do this i saw too crazed slaves walking on the sidewalks.

7.Not only fights!

Have some partys or finding contests at your house! Like find the lost krokotillian scarab, the lost bla bla bla, the lost...........or somethings!

the end la fin ?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i understand you dude meet me sometime or i'll meet you some time if you don't know my screen name here it is

Liam Nightcatcher LvL 34 magus necromancer

PS. Don't meet me in a bad mood i might.......

Oh Well i'll try to meet you this Saterday answer me if you get this PLZ! PLZ! answer

Death king out :D :) :-) :( :-o 8) :x :P