Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlyheim Tales

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I have the quest where you have to find the tales of Grizzlyheim in the "language of the old". Where are all of them?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Um, doesn't that defeat the purpose of you finding them?

Yes, but most people are too lazy to go and do it themselves. Surely you have figured this out by now, have you not?

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

Yes, but most people are too lazy to go and do it themselves. Surely you have figured this out by now, have you not?

I found them all! :-D By the way, I found all the smiths from wizard city, all the beetles from krokotopia, and all of the cats in marlybone by myself. Do you call that lazy, IamLezul?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
coolwizardrocks wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

I found them all! :D By the way, I found all the smiths from wizard city, all the beetles from krokotopia, and all of the cats in marlybone by myself. Do you call that lazy, IamLezul?

I am not talking about you personally but most people are lazy and come to the boards so they don't have to do anything.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
coolwizardrocks wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

I found them all! :D By the way, I found all the smiths from wizard city, all the beetles from krokotopia, and all of the cats in marlybone by myself. Do you call that lazy, IamLezul?

I am not talking about you personally but most people are lazy and come to the boards so they don't have to do anything.

I'm sorry, IamLezul. I thought you were talking about me personally. Sorry. I hope I see you in the spiral so we can be friends! 8)