Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Club-Judgement isnt all we can do

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Everytime i start a pvp 1v1 the other player says ugh hes balance. I say why is that a problem? Then the other player will say yes all you do is judgement. I always say no i dont use it unless its an emergency like gotta finish this fast or I'm about to die emergency. So then they make where i have to use it then yell at me for using it.

Historian
May 15, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
Everytime i start a pvp 1v1 the other player says ugh hes balance. I say why is that a problem? Then the other player will say yes all you do is judgement. I always say no i dont use it unless its an emergency like gotta finish this fast or I'm about to die emergency. So then they make where i have to use it then yell at me for using it.

its not you its because there are so many balance noobs for give me for saying who are warlords because they use only judge

Delver
May 31, 2009
do not feel bad because you have the third strongest single attack in the game and your up against someone who knows they cannot beat you so they try to shame you into using weaker spells. You are balance the school with the most warlords in the game, these whinners also complain about minions which myth uses alot and explained their place as one of the top three schools in PvP. And of course they also complain about treasure card users, chain stunning, chain wild bolters, and anything else that other players use to win. Do not feel sorry about beating weaker players or players who expect you to die like a boss in the game. It really does not matter what school you are these "people" will find something to whine about.

Can you win with other spells? yes you can, i have but why bother in 1v1 to use anything else, in team fights you will most likely use other attacks but judgement is still your best attack.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008