Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get past monsters in Cave of Solitude

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I am in the Cave of Solitude and can't get past the Deceased Water Spirits whenever I pass them. I always stick right to the side but still get caught. They are hard to beat and I almost always die against them. Every time I log out and log back in, I am still in the battle. Any tips on how to get past?????

Amber DawnWhisper lvl 40 Life wizard

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Grizabella345 wrote:
I am in the Cave of Solitude and can't get past the Deceased Water Spirits whenever I pass them. I always stick right to the side but still get caught. They are hard to beat and I almost always die against them. Every time I log out and log back in, I am still in the battle. Any tips on how to get past?????

Amber DawnWhisper lvl 40 Life wizard

You are not alone in this problem. I usually time it now, waiting for a break, then just follow one. Once you get past them, you will be able to trigger the teleports so you can move around easier, and drop off a marker near the hut so you can also move there more easily.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ohhhh... I know what you mean...

I watch for a gap between them. There are 3 or 4, then a gap. Then there are 2 more, and then a larger gap.

I make sure that I am not on my mount, because I always seem to get caught when I am on it.

I walk behind the last monster, very slowly, but not too slowly that I get caught from behind by the next one coming up. And I stay close to the side wall.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I suggest possibly better fighting gear.....?

What I did was went right behind one when it passed.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
Ohhhh... I know what you mean...

I watch for a gap between them. There are 3 or 4, then a gap. Then there are 2 more, and then a larger gap.

I make sure that I am not on my mount, because I always seem to get caught when I am on it.

I walk behind the last monster, very slowly, but not too slowly that I get caught from behind by the next one coming up. And I stay close to the side wall.

Good Luck!

Thanks!!!! I took off my mount and that really seemed to help... also it made my computer not freeze so much! I haven't got caught in a battle since um ... I think Friday lolz. The side wall isn't much of a wall though ... I think they should change that! :D