Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No means no!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
I do not like complaining and this isn't really a complaint anyway. I am posting this because there is one thing that ticks me off....begging. When someone says "No." when you want help, that means "No". It doesn't mean beg and plead and beg and plead and beg beg beg and plead plead plead until they say "yes". That doesn't work for me. If someone keeps doing that to me, I just delete them.

All I'm saying is, take my advice and don't beg if you still want to be friends with that person. Cause I know its not just me who is sick of this.
I NO RIGHT! people have asked me to gift and help them all the time and i got this one friend who ask for help from me for like ALL of his quests! some people really get on my nerves... :|

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i try to hide my powers when in wizard city. if i use my favorite spell (minotaur) after the battle i get like a million friend requests. this is so annoying! i want to use my minotaur in peace!

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
I do not like complaining and this isn't really a complaint anyway. I am posting this because there is one thing that ticks me off....begging. When someone says "No." when you want help, that means "No". It doesn't mean beg and plead and beg and plead and beg beg beg and plead plead plead until they say "yes". That doesn't work for me. If someone keeps doing that to me, I just delete them.

All I'm saying is, take my advice and don't beg if you still want to be friends with that person. Cause I know its not just me who is sick of this.
You know, that's just overly mean. And yes it is a complaint, and you know, you can't even delete people who aren't you.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
yea i am SO tired of those people who want to get into firecat alley saying gimme crowns! I even had one creeper come up to me and say " Gimme your credit card number NOW" and i was like what do you expect me to do? So like any person would do, i gave it to him! JK nobody would EVER do that, that's just retarded. instead i reported him, deleted him, and ignored and told him to go ask some other helpless kid! Well as for gifting i get asked alot, but i just randomly get gifted those snack pack things on the street. nice reward but is it worth it? at least i am getting things from noobs XD well i dont think this was what he meant by that topic but who cares, talking about how we hate noobs is FUN!

ryan deathbringer, 58 (you guessed it) death
elijah lifefist, lvl 50 balance

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I so agree with everything in this posting. I am now at level 40. Right now I more problems with low-level players pig backing to worlds that they do not have access to. I have almost died when they pop in on a battle that I just about finish. I have the same people mad at me because I refused to help them in battles when I tell them that I will only help in worlds that they should be in. Some as said, "I can go where I want to." Here is the very sad part that same people we are writing about will not take the time to read posting.

Mackenzie Thunder Whisper, Level 4 1

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
fireball6883 wrote:
i try to hide my powers when in wizard city. if i use my favorite spell (minotaur) after the battle i get like a million friend requests. this is so annoying! i want to use my minotaur in peace!

Ugh! I hate that. It happens to me every time!