Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia story plot game

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I have no time right now to make the improved version yet. :( If you want to go back to read my original stories, 3 parts. Well right now I'm going to do the celestia plot game! The last one went out great so I'm starting another. Here are the only rules: Only ONE paragraph for each response! it MUST continue the one before it. No starting it again. Also don't end it too early. I will start. (Yes this IS like the beginning of my plot)
Ambrose calls you in to tell you some important news. When all of a sudden an earthquake starts. He tells you to go investigate. When you go to Ravenwood you discover a HUGE hole.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
They should change the end of DS, Sylvia tells you, * you shall rue this day, we are coming at you, but this time both of us* then she fades away, and then you find a key on a statue, you pick it up, it says *Celestia* on the key, you go back into Merle's office he looks stunned and asks you to come to the arena. At the arena he asks you to duel him because Celestia is too dangerous of a place, he has 15 k health, and his school is balance. When you defeat him you go to celestia, do your quests there, then you go to Triton's layer, and you have to save Triton from Malistaire. And this time Malistare has 20k health, and sylvia helps him and she has 5k health, then when you defeat them he cast's a spell on Triton and Triton turns evil, he as 15k health. When you defeat him, Malistaire fights you 1v1 without anyone, even if people are in his layer, and you kill him, when you kill him, you take the Krockonomicon, and destroy it because it is too dangerous of a object. And the cap lvl should by 99 :D

Defender
May 29, 2009
Remember in MB? Mr. Rowley says in "Watch Your Step" that it was a pocketwatch from Celestia. There is a super secret side quest because no WAY you are going back to MB. Mr. Rowley says "oh dag nab it I've lost my pocketwatch again" (By the way it's after you defeat Malistaire you cn get it) and this time Tops O'leary has it. Tops has 7,500 health and sadly an O'leary napper guy Mr. Rowley says thanks and reminds you it's Celestian and you say what is Celestia and he says I'll tell you. For a new quest he says "ah... Celestia... the underwater world of crabsies... wait noone else knows about Celestia? Talk to Ambrose" and he says "why I never heard of it. Although... I HAVE HEARD OF IT BEFORE! I have a spiral key marked Celestia" And then you have the quest explore Celestia in Island of the Doom. To be continued... super soon... :D

Defender
May 29, 2009
Then you have explored it and ya get 3,600 xp. then you have no quest, but a crab there has an exclamation and says "Greetings! Welcome to what USED to be Celestia. Our great empire fell, why, EXACTLY 1,000 years ago! You could be the chosen one! Please talk to the eternal oracle. I think she lives in the grand hall. You can get there by boat" so you take a boat to the shipwrecked village (UNDERWATER!!! YOUR BOAT GOES UNDERWATER!!! YEAH!!!) and then it says new goal: talk to eternal oracle and she says that long ago, the day before the fall of the empire, she predicted 1,000 years and 1 day from then, a savior of many lands would come and save them and that is you. Then she says that her land and the other lands should hear of it all, so you have a quest to talk to ambrose , tinu bak'mahl, private kinchley, su lee, cyrus drake ("I was already notified, imbecile!"), and Baldur goldpaws. Then the oracle says good, good. To be continued... No maybe not... Yeah no way...

Survivor
May 31, 2009
ok affter dragonspyre you go to the headmasters tower and he says malistare is dead we are safe. thank you young wizard whats this a note from malistare? the note says i am sorry old friend i cant be your death teacher if i am dead go send that young wizard to krokotopia to get the power bug i cant i am not as strong as i was when i was alive you . you need to go to krokotopia and get the power bug wizard
GOAL locate power den in chamber of fire
young wizard you think you can just come in here and take my power ha ha ha
lot firemammer level 6 fire deck heck hound
sunbird fire cat flamezilla 2600 life young wizard you have killed me lot bursts into flames you take the power bug it is cold but hot at the same time GOAL talk to headmaster o good you got the power bug go talk to malistares soul in ravenwood
can this be it is the power bug i need something its a fire flower you can find them deep in ravenscar
GOAL get fireflower in ravenscar
GOALtalk to malistares soul hmmm... i guess they will work talk to watson in scotlandyard GOAL talk to watson hmm.. whats this WHAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR THAT MALISTARE MEET ME IN KNIGHTS TOWER
GOAL defeat watson rank 4 ice life 900 helper dog hunter rank 3 life life 348
deck ice slash evil snowman ice elf you are bark bark falls to floor then a crab like person comes hello young one i came from a world named celestia come with me i took your friends with me GOAL locate celestia this is my world GOAL find dr.green hello yong wizard what brings you here one one has come in over 70 millon years i am working on this healing spell but i need some bark from a tree go to a tree and get its bark
GOAL locate 7 trees and get bark o good you got it now we need a spectral key go the some of those crab walkers GOAL defeat crab walkers and get spectral key
good now i can do it and i will give the card to you
you get take life take life from bad guys pips 2 heals all friends for 2000 GOAL talk to yeva spiderkeeper umm i dont know about the rest

jackowgem level 49 death